Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

^for some reason for me it cuts out a little over half way through and then the screen goes to the one when the video is over, with the recommended videos. Anyone else getting this? Hopefully bilibili will have it tomorrow.

refresh the page and it should be fine. both fc2 and bilibili are bad at loading for me too.

if it's really going to be Kalafina (and i don't wish that), i would support a Keiko only song. i would hope for something along the lines of Kaze no Machi he and not Alleluia which somehow doesn't work for me in this context.

^I refreshed it before and it still didn't work, but I'll try again. And I just meant that like Alleluia, it was mostly Keiko singing. So I think it would fit the show. Though Wakana's sung some very pretty songs. Like "where the lights are," something like that would be cool too.

i would have hoped for a Wakana song where she would sing like she did in where the lights are but i hadn't even considered that possibility given her voice as it is. (i.e. it doesn't sound like before)

fc2 is really trying at times. refresh after you see the bar's stuck, maybe it will work then?

I actually got it to work. And I still think Wakana sings great. Sometimes she is struggling, yes. But anyways, back about the show. That was funny with Hanako's dad and Eiji pretending to swim. I think they are having a hard time disciplining Ayumu, but hopefully he'll still turn out all right. It seems that way anyways. I think that song at the end was new too, I really liked it in any case.

Thanks! Is that song around 8:40 new? It's really pretty. Also the one before that when she's working on the book, it's right before Ayumu draws on the dictionary. Hopefully now she will be able to discipline him a little better. Hopefully the fever isn't anything serious either. And the song towards the end sounds a bit different from the one like it before, with a strange instrument playing, is that an oboe? Not sure.

117: http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20140813S2fsF3hY/ oh dear..

the ones in 116 are all old I think. The one at the end may have a longer oud section. I don't hear oboe there. the one before Ayumu draws on the dictionary may be old, I can't be sure it's too simple and short. the one before 08:40 has a slightly longer violin section?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, (Spoiler) so he really did pass away? I can't even imagine what that would be like. Obviously Hana and Eiji have a daughter, but I thought Ayumu would survive too... :cry:

^I'd trust yodobashi way more than YesAsia. It's a chain store in Japan with 21 stores, including one huge store at akihabara. They're pretty huge. I don't think the track listing is in doubt. What's in doubt is the way they're credited.

Gosh darn it fc2, stop taking the videos down so quickly. I want to see the beach scene even if it has no new music. Obviously that's where Hanako went, come on people, even I thought of that right away when Eiji was handed the letter. She looked at the boat, and the remembered when looking out the window at the rain of all the times with Ayumu and water. At least most of them anyways. I hope it's on bilibili soon.

^But he runs after her at the end of 118. (Have not seen the next one yet.) I know they meet up, since I read the facebook thing. And Renko too, right?

^But he runs after her at the end of 118. (Have not seen the next one yet.) I know they meet up, since I read the facebook thing. And Renko too, right?

Turns out she was telling stories to some children. After that, the three of them decide to go to the beach.

Back