Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

i think all of them are old. except the one at the very end; it sounds similar to one of the earlier melodies but i think it's new. also i think there is a new short strings section at 02:20. it's no use, one of us should rip the music :D sadly, i'm way too busy so i won't be able to do it.

Hatouchan, i figured as much. it's on Amazon too.

^I thought the one in the beginning of 119 was new as well? At least I never heard it before. The ending little song sounds like the beginning of a Kalafina song. heh Maybe it's a hint? It would be nice, at least I thought it kind of sounded like prelude.

Watched 119 of course, managed not to cry. Okay, she wasn't at the beach already. I am glad she is somewhat happy again and is able to have another child later on.

^Okay, thanks.

Only about 33 more episodes. Gaaah I am going to be sad when this is over, since I am liking this soundtrack waaay more than SAO.

Okay, that was um... just watched 120. lol I think they should have done that better. It was like a play, but they were all stiff. I mean, I know it was about Daigo and Hanako's brother, but still. And wat I meant 119 not 120, so I was wrong about that song. I think the first one is new still, though I am terrible at remembering too. I liked it in any case. She looks weird when they try and make her older looking. (Especially really old, like they did in episode 1 in the beginning.) But the radio thing looks interesting.

I did like that song. I am really loving the newer songs, even though they don't have any "new" instruments in them. I guess they've mostly been used for the first soundtrack. The more playful songs, like the one in ost 1, are some of my favorites. Yuki still surprises me, I love it.

^The violin song in the beginning (I think it was at the time at the top of 7:37) was new right? It's a softer one than what plays at the end (from the first ost). And the song that was on the radio right? Or when they were all waiting to hear from Hanako. Did Yuki write the children's song too?

I also don't like the stern looking guy at JOAK. The other one looks like the chief from the publishing company. heh

you mean the one with the guitar and violin starting at 03:34? hmm could be new. can't be sure. need rips.

I somehow doubt that Yuki composed for the children's song or the other one on the radio.

Not the one in the beginning, but it's about half way through, at the actual time of 7:10 I think, or around then. At least I think anyways. It's a nice song, very peaceful.

So what happened with Momo now? Can anyone translate or sort of know what's going on? I know she said she escaped from Hokkaido, but didn't Kayou do that as well? I mean, not from Hokkaido though.

I thought the one where Momo was talking to her siblings in the café was new, or at least a longer version? I like it though.

I think I heard something about her trying to study and then failing school or something. So she tried to be like Hana and did not do as well. Kind of the same situation with me and my sister, who is also a writer. I wanted to be writer too, now I just write for fun.

there was a music box music earlier but I'm not sure if it's the same one. the one at 11:08 is definitely old though.
next week is going to be cheerful-like too I think

Back