Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

you will turn into Keramen :XD:

24deq29.jpg

Last edited:
WELL...I should be disappointed I can't afford a trip to LA just for one concert (Vegas maybe) and I would love to see Kajiura in concert not just a FJ/Kalafina concert or a mashup of all her songs (like the usual Kajiura lives) but actually hearing a live symphony playing her score work would be amazing. I've gone to Video Games Live a couple of times and Symphony of the Goddess concert for The Legend of Zelda Music and hearing instruments blare out these tunes is awe inspiring!

That being said I guess I can't feel too bad about having to miss out because I found the SAO OSTs really boring, with the exception of Swordland. Well to those in the LA area who can and get to go I'm sure you'll have fun and I hope it will be a magical experience for all of you.

^this is the dilemma I'm facing. I'll probably never have a better chance of seeing her live in USA, but I really don't want to shell out a buttload of cash to go hear SAO's soundtrack. Even worse, I probably won't even get a chance to meet her in person. I'll probably end up skipping, but I'm glad she's getting some attention overseas. Hopefully we'll be seeing a world tour soon. Or even some work for an American show.

Kera: Meetup at the ramen place! haha When will tickets be available, does anyone know? I am waiting like a hawk since I really want to go. (Hopefully it won't be so hot there in January, but it's a sauna year round I guess.)

Kera: Meetup at the ramen place! haha When will tickets be available, does anyone know? I am waiting like a hawk since I really want to go. (Hopefully it won't be so hot there in January, but it's a sauna year round I guess.)

Nobody knows when they will be availabe (Kingdom Hearts concert in the same venue is already selling although it's next Summer!). Anyway, it should be availabe before 3 monthes at least.

As for the weather, I went there for Christmas twice, and it was pleasent (sometimes a bit cold).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ wow, lets hope for a bd release for the KH ones ^_^ and of course it does sell already because 90% of KH's music is awesome.
(and Yoko Shimomura doesnt do concerts frequently)

it will maybe be 60s-70s maybe. perhaps a bit colder at night. take this from someone who camps out regularly for movie premieres at the chinese theater & dolby lol i freeze to death at nights during winter.

The concert's tickets will start sale next Saturday at Ticketmaster!

This should be the link:-(although it doesn't work with me!)
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/090050F2BB234DEA

Yuki Kajiura

The multi-talented music composer, song-writer, and music producer, Yuki Kajiura, is debuting her mega-hit live show, “Yuki Kajiura LIVE ~featuring SWORD ART ONLINE~” in Hollywood at the world-famous Dolby Theater!

Kajiura’s unique style which fuses the essence of both European and East Asian sounds has gained a global following and is now known to many as the “Kajiura Sound.” In addition to serving as the music producer for the popular vocal trio, “Kalafina,” she is also known as the composer of the hit animated series “Puella Magi Madoka Magica” and “Fate/Zero.”

This January, Kajiura will present this exclusive event along with an all-star ensemble of over ten musicians including Koichi Korenaga and singers Remi, Kaori, Wakana, and Yuriko Kaida. They are coming all the way from Japan to perform your favorite songs from Sword Art Online.

Fans can definitely “log in” to the beautiful world of Sword Art Online through this musical celebration

And!!!
The VIP ticket includes an autograph session with Ms. Yuki Kajiura and the four singers (Remi, Kaori, Wakana, and Yuriko Kaida ) after the concert. No recording of any kind (video, photo, audio) is allowed. One autograph from each artist per ticket holder

She's my fav, but if I managed to get the VIP ticket, I'll forgive them :ohoho:

BTW, the pricing is like this: $184 | $124 | $104 | $84 | $64
Wacchan is my fav Utahime's, but without Keechan, both in Kalafina both in FJ, the songs are incomplete! ùù ooooh the prices are not so absourd for the advantages of VIP tickets! ^_^

Wow! The singers will be there! I am so excited, my mom might come with me and it's my Christmas present. So I might get the VIP tickets, which would be the most expensive ones right? I would think so. Ahhhh I can't wait! (I know LA (haha Yuki's song) is a big place but I hope to meet one of the YouTubers there too! That'd be awesome!) So I guess I will be rooming with them since we might fly to Vegas first and then drive there, but we'll see.

Thanks for the info!!

I'm hoping the fact that KEIKO isnt listed is because she wasnt part of Vol 13 in Japan... and that it is a mistake :(

Haha i knew that all of them would come!! It would be such a waste to save some ticket money when you get to perform in one of the most famous venues in US. about the "10 musicians" it talks about, the japan SAO lives had 11 musicians which means that it will have strings and horns but not percussion

@rsultan59 on my screen that website doesnt show the text about the musicians and vocalists. Could you specify where you found it ?

Last edited:
@george1234 I originally got it from the SAO Movie website (it's also on Dolby Theater website).

Okay, so tickets go on sale at 2 pm here. Going to be watching it like a hawk on Sat. We are going to my aunt's cottage, but hopefully the 4G will be fast enough. heh I hope to get VIP tickets, and have them sign my SAO collection, which would be awesome!

Back