Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

i got my vip tickets as well :)
Were is your seat? I'm Orch C: Row D

When the map poped up, I chose one of the Pit seats before I notice that the Orchestra Center is where the vip ones :XD:

BTW, I counted 205 VIP seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo..I just spent $1000 on tickets...didn't realize VIP wasn't front row so I had to buy a total of six tickets :@_@::punched: My friends and I will be sitting in seats AAA 5,6,7 and using the VIP to get autographs

Sooo..I just spent $1000 on tickets...didn't realize VIP wasn't front row so I had to buy a total of six tickets :@_@::punched: My friends and I will be sitting in seats AAA 5,6,7 and using the VIP to get autographs
OMG ! what have you done:omgz:

@kala x ace thank you once again! Can't wait to sit front row and then go to the autographs session. Those vip seats suck in my opinion...too far :XD:

@kala x ace thank you once again! Can't wait to sit front row and then go to the autographs session. Those vip seats suck in my opinion...too far :XD:
Being a little far gives you better sound experience, and the orchestra seats are higher than the pit, so I think this is why the have chosen them.

BTW, you might be able to make use of the extra tickets since you won't sit on three of them...

I got a VIP ticket on my first try! We should all meet up after the concert. Maybe have some sort of sign that we are from CPM? Or we could post our pics on the post a pic of you thread. We could meet at the ramen place too. I am going to look into the Miyako hotel.

I am in Orchestra C row b seat 2-2.

@rsultan59 doesn't matter where you are sitting for the dolby for the sound experience, in my opinion. I've been in every section for movie premieres and a few performances and everywhere is loud...lol

Plus, ax 2011, ax 2012, various japan performances, Mexico...I've been at the front. Not about to break the cycle. It's so much fun when the girls remember you saying things like "thank you so much for singing along with me for the whole concert"

Ps, not sure what we are going to do with the vip seats. We just got them for the autographs :XD:

Maybe you can offer them, so some people might sit there while you go for the autographs.

How is the view from the pit section? (I might consider buying one also, but I'm afraid it's too low....)
And where are your vip seats exctly? @nimsaj

I got my VIP tix!! WHOO!!!!!!

I'm in Orchestra center, Row G, seat 4 & 5. Goddamn I'm excited

I hope that I get a chance to just HUG Yuki for all the incredible art that she's given me. I've been listening to her since I was 14. I'm 27 now. She's been a huge part of my life. I hope I can express that to her in the 5 seconds I get to meet her

I got my VIP tix!! WHOO!!!!!!

I'm in Orchestra center, Row G, seat 4 & 5. Goddamn I'm excited

I hope that I get a chance to just HUG Yuki for all the incredible art that she's given me. I've been listening to her since I was 14. I'm 27 now. She's been a huge part of my life. I hope I can express that to her in the 5 seconds I get to meet her

Looks like I'll be your seat neighbour (seat 3) :hi:

Aww, too bad I am in B, I wish I could switch. We need to do a meet up either before or after the concert. maybe before would be easier plus my parents will be waiting for me probably. But I am going to look into the Miyako hotel as well. Anyone besides Kerahna going to be there?

Just wanted to say, I don't like how the tickets are selling......they've even downed the prices! And 1 VIP seat is still there........

Or maybe my expectations were too high.

Well it is only the first week and a half for sales. They probably don't know about the concert yet, though if it was posted on the site maybe they do. Maybe people want to save up first and then get a ticket? They were kind of expensive. My VIP cost $211 because I (my parents) paid for the insurance on it. Not sure why the VIP price wasn't listed as it is higher than 184, but that might be because of tax... though that is a lot for tax. I would hope that people (like us) pay attention to the music... though it's partly the director's fault in how it was used. So they might not know the full songs unless they bought the collection of music.

Well, I'm guessing most people who watch SAO mostly do it for eye candy and power fantasy. TBH, I think sawano would have been a better fit for the series. His over the top style would go really well with the action scenes and do a good job of hyping up a scene. Kajiura's music clashes with the show a lot of the time.

Sawano's music since Attack on Titan is all the same, 2 german songs 4 english, same-ish chorus, to the point that if you take 1 song and let it play on Kill la Kill or Aldnoa or Nanatsu no Taizai, it will fit perfectly. His music is good for each show but he doesnt make them unique to each respective to the point that by hearing a music you automatically recognise its from that show. I know Kajiura is sorta like that too recently but she still has some tracks that fit only certain shows.

About SAO, the battles have been animated way too short compared to how they are presented in the novel, so sawano's music wouldnt fit, he has long battles musics usually.

Back