Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

I am not female.

My point is that there are women that are lesbian (who have just as much possibilities to be agressive as men) and so the "has to be female" rule isnt so valid anymore. I wasnt trying to pick a fight.

Last edited:
I didn't mean it to exclude males or anything. And yes I know about females too. I am just more comfortable having a room with females in. (Sorry)

I am not female.

My point is that there are women that are lesbian (who have just as much possibilities to be agressive as men) and so the "has to be female" rule isnt so valid anymore. I wasnt trying to pick a fight.
stop!

Are you allergic to my posts ? If you want there is an ignore feature in the forum to hide my posts.
But you cant stop me from trying to protect Liana from the possibility i mentioned before which she has to consider as well.

Are you allergic to my posts ? If you want there is an ignore feature in the forum to hide my posts.
But you cant stop me from trying to protect Liana from the possibility i mentioned before which she has to consider as well.
George we talked about this already- you're a moderator and your posts cannot be put on "ignore"

And why are you implying that Liana wants to room with a girl because she is afraid of sexual predators? And are you assuming that if the girl she rooms with is a lesbian, she will get assaulted because "lesbians are aggressive"?

Because that's how it seemed to me when i read Liana's first post.
Also im not saying all lesbians are agreesive but some of them might be. You never know who is the person you talk in internet, so better be safe than sorry.

:cry:if it is not an actual live then i will not be attending i really hope it is tho i want to see kajiura so badly

you are very rude

So I wasn't the only one confused by the wording?
your post made me realize that the wording was ambiguous. i wouldn't be surprised if they screened the movie and as a bonus screened the recorded live. i actually got excited and told my husband that he was on babysitting duty for the date.

Pat pat. Drama avoided. Just dont go generalizing groups with aggressive behaviour of individuals. ;p

@george1234 Oh, you seem to be correct. Asked JP friends.

i didnt generalise i said "some" and "might be". When you do something like going to concert or agreeing to sharing rooms with complete strangers its good to weight all possibilites even the most impossible ones. Maybe my first post was indeed rude here but when i wrote it i had a joke intent, and the allergic was because Yui said "stop" twice as if she saw someone attacking her IRL.

:bow:

i didnt generalise i said "some" and "might be". When you do something like going to concert or agreeing to sharing rooms with complete strangers its good to weight all possibilites even the most impossible ones. Maybe my first post was indeed rude here but when i wrote it i had a joke intent, and the allergic was because Yui said "stop" twice as if she saw someone attacking her IRL.

:bow:
i said stop because both of your posts were stupid so you and grunty can stop talking amongst yourselves as though i'm some overly emotional nutcase even though during my short time on the forum i can already see that you're rude and have no clue about the things you give unwarranted opinions on!

Back