Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

Welcome to the Internet. ;) Where everything is blown out of proportion.
a shame that the internet is also a breeding ground for pseudo intellectuals to spout nonsense in the form of "intellectual discussion"

Guys, it's an actual performance. The English wording might seam confusing, but as George said, the Japanese anouncment is clear so is Kajiura's latest Tweets ^_^

Guys, it's an actual performance. The English wording might seam confusing, but as George said, the Japanese anouncment is clear so is Kajiura's latest Tweets ^_^
jsjkskskdjdjxhjdsjdkal
LOS ANGELES HERE I COMEEEEEE!!!!!

Mmmm I'm there :D I'll be traveling from New York! I haven't been to LA for a WHILE....

I hope we get some info about where the girls will be staying... I'd ride that elevator all day to bump into them. That is if I'm not busy riding something else.

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/749563474171170816
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/749563712940290048
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/749564691106533381
  1. [URL='https://twitter.com/Fion0806']TKv6tT64_bigger.jpe梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 10h10 hours ago[/URL]
    アニメエキスポ内でLAライブをやった事はあったけれど、そういえば単独公演としては初めて。楽しみです(´_`)。

2. TKv6tT64_bigger.jpe梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 10h10 hours ago
    とってもとっても楽しみだけど、早く14もやりたいなぁ……。(ノ_・。)

3. TKv6tT64_bigger.jpe梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 10h10 hours ago
    というわけで来年行ってきます(´▽`)ノ

Mmmm I'm there :D I'll be traveling from New York! I haven't been to LA for a WHILE....

I hope we get some info about where the girls will be staying... I'd ride that elevator all day to bump into them. That is if I'm not busy riding something else.
they'll most likely be staying in a hotel we can't afford xDDD

^ last time they were in LA they stayed at a regular hotel close to the venue, where Kerahna (cpm founder) also stayed and took a pic when she met them by chance.

They arent as rich as you might think, i get the impression that in asia because the famous people are far more that in west (as % to the population) most of them as usually less rich too.

^ last time they were in LA they stayed at a regular hotel close to the venue, where Kerahna (cpm founder) also stayed and took a pic when she met them by chance.

They arent as rich as you might think, i get the impression that in asia because the famous people are far more that in west (as % to the population) most of them as usually less rich too.
interesting. i'll take note of that.

^I thought that was Anime Boston? I seem to remember being so jealous and then so happy for them.

Also I am sorry, yes, I do know all the possibilities. I am just more comfortable with women staying with me. Okay... back on topic. Ahhhh! It's a real performance! I can't wait! I hope I can go. :sohappy::dote::innocent:

The better question is: Are the vocalists going? And if so.... Is Keiko?

If vocalists do go I'll be jealous. Just instruments not so much.

It's awesome that something is coming to the U.S. Hopefully some form of SOMETHING can come to Australia. *praying for OzAsia*

@LacrimosaRaven OzAsia featured Japan back in 2011, not sure when they will feature Japan again. (I did meet Douglas Gautier at the 2011 festival and mentioned how much I liked my first trip to Japan).

A team up with AVCon.org.au might also be a way to feature more Japanese artists in Adelaide.

@Liana_Ilia I dont remember, it was the one where we gave the scrapbook to Kalafina i think.
@LacrimosaRaven They said its similar to the ones she did in Tokyo, and that one had vocalists, and spacecraft is involved so my bet is that they do go, maybe Remi will come too :)

Last edited:
Thinking of it...five vocalists for 5-7 tracks only doesn't seam practical for the expenses. Anyway, since there's no information, let's hope they come including Kei-chan^_^

I was thinking that, the chances of them flying all the vocalists over to LA for a concert with so few vocal tracks seems unlikely.

^ Ιf they spend this much money for that venue they arent going to save up on vocalists, the show has to be as good as possible.
Many bands are flying around full-members and so i dont see why they cant do it.
Kalafina did full concert in Mexico which is almost just as much far away. FJ has + 2 vocalists and Kajiura replacing Sakurada. Maybe they wont carry Remi, but who knows.

17eff6.jpg

(actually mexico seems further)

Last edited:
^I'm sure they will include Remi, since she's pretty much the only person (if not THE only person) who was featured in SAO's vocal tracks. I don't think they will also bring all of FJ, since that would be 4 more vocalists + all of the FBM (if they come) and all the cost for equipment transportation. My guess is that they will bring Yuriko Kaida in addition to Remi, and then maybe either Keiko or Kaori. So 2-3 vocalists seems likely, not all 5/6 (if you count Kajiura as a vocalist).

I wish I could go, but going to LA in the middle of the school year seems highly unlikely for me, and I live on the opposite side of the country. Not to mention there are 6 people in my immediate family, so that cost alone would be expensive without ticket costs. And the only person who would be interested in it is me and possibly my brother (he likes some of YK's songs, mainly F/Z soundtrack).

I just want to see WAKANA ;_; I heard she's the nicest member next to HIKARU...

I will forgive you since you forgot Keiko:listen:

I think George does make sense. Bringing a couple of vocalists will cost nothing compared to what they paid for the venue.

Back