• Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh we can post more than 1 photo?
yea sure. I have lots of them. will send u again, georgie

Okay, so I talked with Varete, and we agreed that it will be she who will assemble the landscape book (and make the map) since she's more experienced and knows to use much more programs than I do. I already sent her all of what I have collected so far + my own photos. Will later send her a poem as well.

The rest of you can keep sending me your stuff and I will be forwarding them to her ^^

Also I think we need to speed up the submitting since only 6 people (including me) have sent stuff so far, and there are only 2 poems too ( Casarina sent me her poems and I replied with some guidelines, not sure if she saw them).

I will be making a newspost concerning the Map, for lurkers to say where they live too, since we are interested in making Yuki realise she has fans wordwide, and not only the few people that will be contributing to this book ^^

George, I have sent you plenty of photos,
I will let you to decide which one you want to take and which one is not~
Either way is okay for me. ^_^
Just let me know~

Since you have photos from different countries, is it ok to use some of those for countries from which we have no fans yet ? This way the book would be more complete.

yea, sure, go ahead. I will send you more photo when I got access to my home laptop~ I only have those in my office PC.
you can let me know which country is not occupied yet.
Maybe I have photos from those countries as well

^ no, shes from Philippines if I recall correctly.. (she said that in this thread)

Anyway, as soon as I fix some things about my PC I shall start digging..

It is June this Saturday! I am looking forward to when it gets closer to her bday and seeing the finished project. It seems so far, but I am kind of glad since I don't like the hot summer season. heh This does seem like it will turn out better than the cook book though.

^ Υes we have The Varete to assemble it, and we started it alot sooner. This time of the year last year we had just decided on what we will do XD

I will send reminder pm to those that havent submitted stuff and will make a newspost for the map tomorrow :)

^ Sorry for not submitting anything yet :bow: I'm currently in the middle of exams, but should be able to send photos, etc. by the end of next week or the week after.

I will also be going on a trip to some scenic place in China at the end of June so there might be a second batch in early July, too... Since China is only represented by me and Waiglo (both HK), I wanted to have some pictures of other places in the country, so it's not only forests of buildings, and so on. :XD:

Also, how long should the poem be in terms of lines?

Er sr for not submitting anything yet :bow:
I'm waiting for the chance to go out and take pics :TdT: I'll send them in 2 weeks or so, I hope, and the poem as well.

So sorry for the delay... need to wait till the weekends before I can go out and take scenic photos so that it won't be just buildings...

Also am working on the poem now...

Ι have made a newspost for the lurkers to help for the map, but cpm members shall do the same http://canta-per-me.net/2013/05/contrib ... hday-2013/

To help us, you can write your username, continent, country, and city where you live (no need to specify exact location). If you have friends that like Yuki’s music, you can tell them to help too The deadline for the submissions is 2 weeks prior to her birthday, July 24.

instead of the comments, you can make a post here :)

may i join the project? :P what does the member need to do? photo of my living places? :sohappy:

Yes, please read these:

The pictures need to be taken by yourself or some relative/friend, and be landscape / scenery themed (nature -animals allowed-/buildings), you can also include short description of the photos in txt (microsoft’s notepad) file. Pictures from google wont be accepted.

As for the poems if you have inspiration you can send one, and if we have space we will include it, a poem will be considered “song title poem” if it has 6 or more titles of Kajiura-made jpop or ost track in, when sending please bold the song titles inside the poem.
You can send your stuff at: george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net

ok thanks for the info ! count me in ! is it okay if i only taking parts in photo taking? because i'm not so good in poem :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back