• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, dont know then.. You shall either upload them on some site and send the links or change the size. Depends on what would George prefer more.

@ Yolexi8:you can either send them one by one upload them om imageshack one by one again after choising "do not resize" and send me the full photo links. Alternatively you could compress them and upload them on mediafire if you have an account. Btw skydrive is microsoft's filehosting service :)

EDIT: Got them, thanks!

Are we allowed to use lyrics from the songs (e.g. from Fiction) in our poems, or only the titles? :confu:

Glad I saw the newspost! I'd love to participate too! I'll attempt at a poem also, but I definitely can take pictures/ask some friends and family to help me take pictures. :sohappy:

I know there are quite a few covering the USA, but it is a big country. :ohoho: I can do the NYC/Long Island areas if not many are from/going there.

I also already have a couple of pictures of Lake Ontario (upstate NY) and Niagara Falls (Canadian side) that I've taken within the past year. Can I send those in too?

I'll ask one of my friends if she has any recent pictures from Lake Erie, or other places in Canada (if needed) and see if my other friend is willing to send me scenery pictures from her trip to Israel later this month. But these aren't set in stone. Mostly just what I stated above, if that's okay. :innocent:

Hmmm... I'm from Serbia, and since no one is doing that yet, I could take a few photos. Where do we send in the pictures?

@Yurika-chan: The book is will only have pictures of sceneries and land scapes. People are not allowed unless they are passer-bys, if you mean to take the pictures along with your sister, yes you can do it :)

@mashimomenu: I think you should avoid it, because then it will become "song poem" instead of "song title poem" :XD: If you look at the poem example I made at the comments here (#34) you will see its not difficult
http://canta-per-me.net/2013/05/contrib ... hday-2013/ :)

@Spirica: Yes you can since you are not a lurker :)

@Yuki Nagato: Great :) Please read the post here http://canta-per-me.net/2013/05/contrib ... hday-2013/ you should send them at george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net (dont forget to replace (at) with @, (dot with . )

Is it acceptable if the poem I intend to write becomes a song lyric instead? A song lyrics I made on my own and not based on any other source, I mean.

Barbi ? :XD:
Read here http://canta-per-me.net/2013/05/contrib ... hday-2013/

since you are now a member you can participate no matter where are you from :)

1. You can send scenery/landscape photos
2. and/or song titles poem
3. or you are really good at drawing, a drawing.

read that post for more info as well as where to send.

you can also post username, continent, country and city for us to place a mark on the map.

“3. You can send your stuff at: george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net” replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

send by email.

^ Awesome! Thank you! :D
I guess you can put me down for the NY, U.S. area. I'll also send you those pictures I already have asap. :sohappy:

EDIT: Quick question. I know where to send them, but how should we send them? The pics I currently have are sitting in my pictures folder atm.

^ upload them using your email (gmail, hotmail/outlook, yahoo etc), click 'attach file" and select the ones from your folder one by one.

So, I, finally, got a couple landscape photos. :sohappy:

I'm ready to send them to george.
What's the max amount of photos we can send again?

We have no max amount, if there are too many photos for a country, there will be a choice of the best ones from every participant of the same country.

Hey, do they have to be 'iconic' photos that easily identify which country you're from, or can they be more local photos? i.e. would it be preferred if I sent in photos I took of the Sydney Harbour Bridge/Opera House etc. which are more identifiable, or is it okay if I send in nice photos of the natural bushland just in the area that I live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back