• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to join as well. I'll try to take scenery pictures of my hometown. And I love writing poems, so I'll write a poem. Although my poem doesn't rhyme.

Hello!
When you've informed where you live and so on.
Do you just send the pictures? :)

^ Yes, the info is for the map mainly.

You just need to send the pictures,
we will take care of how they will be presented (and to be exact, Varete will)

i want to join to!!!!

can i do it with my sister???

City: Bogotá (Capital)

Sorry for not submitting anything despite signing up. I need to comb through my image bank a bit more, but I tend to take fewer pictures of landscapes than I do of iconic buildings and animals.

1. I'm from Toronto, Canada, not the US.
2. So, the deal is... I'll be going on a cross-country trip all the way to the west coast at the end of June. This will allow me to take a ton of pictures. I'll be back July 9... one day before the deadline. Can I send in an image now as a placeholder, and later send in something better if I have time after the trip?

Coral said:
Sorry for not submitting anything despite signing up. I need to comb through my image bank a bit more, but I tend to take fewer pictures of landscapes than I do of iconic buildings and animals.

1. I'm from Toronto, Canada, not the US.
2. So, the deal is... I'll be going on a cross-country trip all the way to the west coast at the end of June. This will allow me to take a ton of pictures. I'll be back July 9... one day before the deadline. Can I send in an image now as a placeholder, and later send in something better if I have time after the trip?

1. Ok I'll fix it.
2. deadline is on July 24, not 9 XD

Gosh, i'm not sure if i sent my pictures to the right email or person :spotlight:

@george
...that's what I get for not reading properly. I thought it said "two weeks before July 24" which would be the 9th. Alright, I'll be back with photos from all over the country sans Yukon. :ohoho:

got it, it was categorised as spam :XD:

EDIT: wtf is that huge link inside the mail ? :XD:
try attaching the image instead :)

What huge link? Those grey boxes?
I was just uploading the images and then it says that some are too big and then the only option was to share them with some SkyDrive thing :orz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back