• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent 2 mailform messages (with about 1 week distance), 3 emails to Mori Yasunori (with 1 day distance each) and 3 twits to her (also some days distance each), I hope they dont think Im a stalker :cry:

Waaaa~ sorry for coming late of all this sudden ._.v
for everybody who works in this project, for Aki-san, for George-san, otsukaresama deshitaaaa!! :sohappy:
(i'm sorry i can't even congratulate you all on time, since i'm busy, and, errr, sick~ :bow: :bow:)
the book is pretty nice and great, the photos look so well-arranged,
let's be positive thinking that Kajiura-san will react to it soon~ *starts praying*

mmm, i have a question, and this is just my curiosity (and sorry if the answer is actually clear ._.), we present the book via file of we send the actual book, with the papers and the cover, etc?

awwww somehow i'm so happy i can -at least- send pictures and poems~ hihihi some of child-like feeling? i smile then hide behind my doll (on the pages where my photos in) then look at the book again and smile again~
and the drawings are sooo pretty! (i feel a bit relief that i didn't sent my unfinished drawing XD ohohohooh)

once again, good job for everybody in this project~!

^ We send the file via internet, last year we did the same and she loved it (printing and sending it would take both money and time for it be shipped)

I've just downloaded the book and I want to say it is really great! Worth waiting for half a year :ohoho: Good job!

downloading it~~~~ :dote:
Thank you :bow:

Edit: I'm Loving it~~~~ Thanks a lot guys! It is FANTASTIC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all of us, especially to @aki for doing a very good job on compiling!

@george1234, don't you think it is time that we start gathering ideas for a birthday project this year? Hopefully it will not be delayed like last year.

I will start the thread March 1st. most possibly it will be something simplier this year since we have already done all the complicated things, judging from the idea polls of the previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back