• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent the edited cover to george1234..I used png format since I didn't know what color the cover's background is going to be.
I would've liked to draw a new picture with a Christmas-like atmosphere but I could not possibly finish by the 23rd, sorry :uh..:

Sorry for seeing late, I have both pmed my part to aki and george1234. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu :bow:

Okay so now that we have everything its out to aki, good luck!

(tomorrow I will send you some sort of text to include in the beginning)

Thanks a lot for you work!! :sohappy:
*run to download*

It's simply wonderful really!! It's full of our emotions, fantastic :cry:

:cry:

Wow, I just watched a few pages and i'm really amazed with the work, kudoz to everyone for making this also next time i'll try to participate ^^

I'll be watching if she says something on her twitter ~

Wow aki~ :sparkleguy:

You did a great job with the compilation! Thank you very much! This turned out pretty good :dote: :dote: :dote:

Glad you like it :shy: :bow:
And no it wasn't just 5 days, I had started it a few weeks before my exams :XD:
I hope YK enjoys it~ :sohappy:

EDIT: welp Dropbox has suspended my share links lol
I'll upload the book to mediafire when I get home later in the afternoon

^Okay, I see. Yeah I had a hard time downloading. But great job as I said in the comment! :dote: I am sure she will like it. (It's much better than how the cookbook turned out *sigh*) I will read all the poems later.

mediafire link: :idol:
won't be able to reupload the full quality until I get home (currently at my aunt's house) tomorrow night (I can't split up files into parts on my laptop)
so, george, can you remove my dropbox links so I can lift the ban on my account :XD:
did you send YK the download links or just the ISSU link? :confu:

^ I sent all 3 (dropbox and issuu)

can I replace the low quality dropbox link with the mediafire one ? or mf suspends accounts for traffic reason too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back