• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it turned out to be spectacular! I'm so glad we were able to send it, even if it's late.

Props to George for organizing this, and Aki for compiling it. I really loved the layout--looks like a lot of work has gone into it, but at the same time it doesn't distract readers from the pictures themselves. I particularly liked the one in the France section, with the streetlights and blossoms... looked pretty surreal.

Great blend of iconic places and everyday scenery. Hopefully Yuki will find it as effective a travel inspiration as I do. ;)

Really enjoyed reading the heartwarming comments from various CPMers. And the poems. Especially Nick Hunter's rhyming poem. Pretty awesome that we got French, Latin (!), Japanese, and German poems too, even though I can't understand any of them except the first.

Hopefully the download link will start working again, because I'm looking forward to going through the high quality file in detail.

Btw, is there any way to change things now, or is that unfeasible? I did notice a small location mix-up in the Canada section, but it's not a big deal.

I guess I could fix it, since ISSUU let's you reupload your publications, but tbh if it's not a big issue I'd prefer not (there's just a lot of exporting and saving in the process of fixing the PDF not to mention that it freezes my laptop and takes 5 mins to save...)

@george yeah you can replace that one. It's just Dropbox that doesn't let you have lots of traffic, mediafire is fine

It's not too big a deal. Casa Loma and Ottawa are just switched around on the second page for Canada. If Yuki looks at this closely, she can probably figure out we messed up, haha, since there's a pic of Parliament Hill in Ottawa (labelled correctly) on the following page, and it's clearly the one with blocky towers rather than a large round tower (that's Casa Loma). And if she doesn't figure it out, well... the worst it'll cause is a chuckle if she visits Canada one day and realizes.

^ I think she had gone to the Niagara falls around 2007,

I'm glad you liked it :dote: :sohappy:

@ aki's ok I will put the mf link on the post, I have already sent it to Yasunori Mori too and said I will mail the HQ one too later on.

To add to Coral corrections, to which picture is the text in page 69 reffering to ?

Wow it's compleeeeeete!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Great job everyone!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Special thanks for George and Aki for putting it together~
Only flipped through a few pages last night(slow network ~.~) so I'm downloading the full book now :dote:

Wow, really nice!

Thanks aki and george for your hard work! :bow:
I will have a more detailed look when I have more time, but this is really a great job you did!
I hope she likes it!

woah, how were you able to upload the whole thing without splitting it? :@_@: but thanks!

AKI IT"S AMAZING!!!! :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: I love it!! I also love that my pics are in it :XD: it was the reason why I joined CPM to start with :dote: to be part of projects.

Re:

aki said:
woah, how were you able to upload the whole thing without splitting it? :@_@: but thanks!

I dont know myself, but I somehow managed to do it :XD:

Tokyogirl1996 said:
:XD: it was the reason why I joined CPM to start with :dote: to be part of projects.

oh I didnt know that :ayashii: :psst:
its good to know that our projects are this attractive :XD:

^I joined for the same reason as TokyoGirl last year.
Ofc CPM projects are attractive :psst: We invest so much time and effort in each of them :TdT: though every year there're still ups and downs in between, deadline problems, etc.

Wow, wow! I just saw the completed project and it's AMAZING! :dote: It's soooo beautiful, Aki! Thanks to you, George, and everyone else who contributed. :bow: I definitely will want to participate again next year!

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
oh I didnt know that :ayashii: :psst:
its good to know that our projects are this attractive :XD:

hehe yeah. I wanted to be part of something like that. Something Yuki Kajiura actually looks at and stuff :XD:

Wow minna especially george1234 and aki and (even Varete) otsukaresama deshita *-*!!! Photos are really awesome hope Yuki sees and at least decides to come one of our countries xD

^ Thank you!

unfortuantely even thought I mailed Mori-san, and twitted Yuki 3 times, and completed the site's mailform too, I dont see any reaction so far, it seems that she hasnt noticed yet (or she's angry we didnt sent it for her birthday :spotlight: :rain:

Re:

george1234 said:
unfortuantely even thought I mailed Mori-san, and twitted Yuki 3 times, and completed the site's mailform too, I dont see any reaction so far, it seems that she hasnt noticed yet (or she's angry we didnt sent it for her birthday :spotlight: :rain:
I sincerely doubt that that. More likely she is just busy/with family or, I hope, is taking her time to enjoy the book first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back