• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes Its okay to participate, pictures can be anything related to nature or scenery (even if its man-made) so buildings too, but please avoid the stereotypical ones (like Eifel Tower, or Statue of Liberty). We need 1 poem per country, so if someone from Canda makes one you wont have too, but we can feauture yours as other country's.

5-6 photos would be a good number, since there are other people from Canda too

I'd love to join! I can provide photos of Canada (Ontario) as well as Hong Kong.

I think somewhere in this very long thread I read something about providing brief facts for your country. Is that still part of the plan? If it is, how about giving random/interesting facts instead of something you can find on Wikipedia?

No, that's no more not into the plan. The plan is what's voted with 19, 7 and 5 votes in the poll :)

Coverarts (His Mask), Table of contents art (joel_jmag), Table of contents, Map, Countries per continent, a few photos per country (depending on what's available), at the end of every country (or continent, we will see) 1 song titles poem.

Yay I went to take some pics :tea:
Gonna go out to take more next week, then I'll send it.

Holy crap, is it too late for me to join?! :omg: orz Sorry, my eyes always skim over this thread at the top so I never took note of it until just now and I suddenly remembered :blood:

^ So if there was "sticky" option for the middle of the page you would had seen it ? :XD:

Where are you from ? If from US, Liana already made a poem for that country, so you can make one that will be used for some other if you want. About the photos see the guidelines above.

Whew...I'm glad a poem was decided for US I'm horrible woth poems..

so...I can send in the photos now right? and who should I send it to?

yes if you have them you can send them, send to george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net (replace (at) with @ and dot with . ) Please if you can, include short descriptions of the photos as well as you country.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ So if there was "sticky" option for the middle of the page you would had seen it ? :XD:

Where are you from ? If from US, Liana already made a poem for that country, so you can make one that will be used for some other if you want. About the photos see the guidelines above.

^ like Kuga said, I'm from Australia ^^

I shall try to send in a photo soon! :goodjob: (and lol I don't know, my eyes generally tend to shoot straight towards the main threads in the forum rather than the sticky ones at the top :desksweat: Sorry I'm weird heheh...)

I have sent my photo to Georgie! will sent the poem later on when I got something to write! a bit stuck at the moment~ :rain: sorry! Will sent it before the deadline!

Argh, the pictures! :omg:

I really can't find time on taking these pictures myself, so maybe I'll just ask my adventurous friends for some of their best shots, as I really tend to coop up either only in home or in work lately... :uh..:

Is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back