• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing to deside is, what page orientation should we use, landscape or portait (normal) ? I think landscape would be more fitting for the map and the images would be displayed nicer :ayashii:

Landscape definitely. More pictures are in that orientation, so I think it fits better.

I don't know if I am on a list of participating members, but I would love to help out! I can provide pictures from Utah in America.

Whoever wants can send me their photos at george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net. For now I will just start thinking on how to arrange the photos into the document.

Just a sidenote. I have no more the MS Office (was it 2012 ?XD) since it was in Win 7 and now that I have Win 8 I need to re-install them but I am out of uses (I tihnk) so I will probably do it with on of the freeware suites.

Re:

george1234 said:
Whoever wants can send me their photos at george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net. For now I will just start thinking on how to arrange the photos into the document.
is there a deadline for sending you the photos?

I guess its the same as the end of the project, about 10 days before Yuki's birthday, however it would be wise to not wait till the last moment to send them.

I will start digging in my photos in around two weeks, for now im really busy with my studies :blood:
10 days before the end? :stars: That means that if I succeed in going on a trip with my friends in july, Ill be able to provide you with the pics from two more national parks in croatia :goodjob:

Err I read the lyrics and I think it's rather irrelevant with the keywords 'birthday', 'present', 'photo', 'world' or 'poem' :uh..: ..but I may later on draw an inspirational drawing with a German freckled boy kissing young Yuki on the cheek :dote:  :shy:  

Aaaaanyway any more ideas? and since I guess my first idea was rejected I'm not going with that one

And landscapes and architecture would be a whole lot better than portraits.

As I said in my e-mail to George1234, I am agree with the idea of the "Inspirational book with landscapes from our countries".
By the way, George1234, I did not get any return from you about the pictures I sent to you. It is Ok or do you think they do not match the project ?

^ They are fine, just send me 2 more since the ones with the lamp are way too many.

Anyone else has photos to send ? :knife:

I'll send mine to you by next week George XD I need to upload them to my computer and make sure that they're good and not blurry or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back