• Try finishing the summer birthday project and send it as christmass present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@george: Can I still write a poem? And just to be clear it is using just Yuki's song titles, correct? I will write it soon if I still can.

Okay so this makes 3 people have sent stuff:

FxMacCobra: She sent photos
Liana: She sent photos, poem
HIS MASK: She sent her song titles poem, will send photos, her drawing is pending but that can wait for long.

I think its about time to start working on the Map too, but I dont remember who offered to do it, was it Varete? :confu:

Yes, I did, I can make it fast, i just need a list with the countries. A post in the CPM site asking people to state their country should do the job :V:

I also like the idea of 'statistics' Wormie posted.
And make a world map with each country that has Kajiura fans? Something to show her how far her songs reached, and encourage her for concerts in more countries
I think it's better to not include any number of how many fans we know of, or anything else, it's just a map of places where YK's music is appreciated.

I will look in my pictures for anything nice I might have. :sparkleguy:

Oh...I don't know that you're starting collecting the photo. I have exactly three pics for Thailand and a bulk of photos from Vancouver... :blood: . I'll send them to you when I go back to Canada (I'm in Japan right now.) and then you can keep the Vancouver pics for spare in case that we don't get enough photos for Canada. Poem may take some time...- -"...

You dont need to be in hurry, I just think that its best to gether all stuff asap since I have exams from June 17 to July 3 so I wont be able to work on the project at all during this time, so I wanted some photos to experiment on. Now I have them ^^.

I'm going to try to send the pictures I have later today, due to the fact that I'm on the wrong computer. I don't know if any of them will work, but I do photography and have taken a few scenery shots that might work. If you don't think they'll work, then no problem. :sparkleguy:

I'll try to send you asap, I was a bit busy lately so I'll start searching these days..

I'm waiting for the sun to appear so I'll take a sunny day picture but these days are always cloudy :rain:

Is it okay to still sign up to participate? I'm from the Ontario area in Canada, but I also have pictures from the east coast.

Is it limited to pictures of nature, or would pictures of, say, a castle or a skyline work as well? If I can't find any satisfactory pictures in my image bank, I can always go out to take more, though iconic nature landscapes can be hard to find when you're living in a city.

My poetry skills are rusty, but I'm sure I can whip up something if I use Yuki's song titles as inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back