Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2012

^huh?

And the ideas that I like so far are: 1. cookbook 2. record with cd (although it may be too hard to complete in the little time)

Me does. Although I support all the ideas equally, and will do my best to contribute to any of them. :hero:
Already got a snap of something simple but tasty we had yesterday. :plot: Too bad I only have a phone cam.

^ seconded~ Will try to contribute as best I can to whatever is agreed on :D

Re:

Special_K said:
I see your point about speeding things up, George. However, before things blow out of proportion again, it would be a good idea to get tsubasa on board again to lead the discussion.

IMO, having a sandbox style contribution like this will head no where, even with constant reminders to expedite our choices.

Sorry I didnt noticed your post till now.

Nobody stops him from leading, I just see that he doesnt post much and doesnt try to organize things so Im doing it myself. If he wants to lead, then he may, but he should make sure things happen on time.

Nobody stops him from leading

Isn't Tsubasa a girl? Just when I think I finally got it straight... :@_@:

Is lit like writing fan fiction?

I'm wary of fanfiction concerning Yuki. Some people tend to see weird things around, as is the case with her TVtropes page. :desksweat: :XD:

wait then wont it be like 2008 and 2009?

Guess it will, except with no Kalafina mentioned this time. :ayashii:

I think most of the ideas so far are easy enough that anyone can make a contribution :ayashii: if not content, then design, or maybe side pages

Back