Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2012

Re: Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2010 [Happy B-day Yuki-sam

I can always contribute to Ecoding, Editing, Karaoke, Text styling, Effects and Subtitles. :sohappy:

I'm willing to help in whatever way I can from planning to completion!!

For starters, I will start thinking of ideas as of this moment :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

Can someone please tell me the past ideas and projects? Sorry I haven't really been following the related posts :uh..: :uh..:

/me suggests that Niney should write a song on the piano for Kajiura :psst:

i was thinking of maybe rewriting the lyrics for one of Yuki Kajiura's songs wishing her a happy birthday or something.... or has that idea been used already?

Sing a (birthday) song??

My Ideas so far is another greeting card plus a gallery of all picture greetings of the fans...

then a section for a group fancover as possible...

Singing the birthday song sounds good to me too, but I also like tsubasa's idea. And maybe include again with pics of what fans are interested in? But have something different to share of course. Count me in this year too.

bbchan said:
i was thinking of maybe rewriting the lyrics for one of Yuki Kajiura's songs wishing her a happy birthday or something.... or has that idea been used already?
Sing a (birthday) song??
I think it was discussed right for the 2010 project, except then we decided with a cover. This idea's good, although just like then, I'll have to express my IMHO against using one of Yuki's songs - her music carries the mood which could too easily be ruined by a set of hippo-birdie-two-ewe's and long life/wealth/health/happiness wishing. It's not something I'd oppose to the end (we've got a lot of talents here, so you never know until you try), but making something original would be even better. :ayashii: And I'd love to hear what Niney would compose for this occasion. :stars:
I'm in anyway and will try to be useful depending on the decided project, although my scope is meager. I could lend a hand if it comes down to lyrics (at least Yuki's apparently seen my earlier attempts and is still in good health thereafter), but I wouldn't risk venturing into a vocal project with my voice... :notlistening:

I wouldn't mind helping with lyrics and whatnot! If you'll have me that is :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

That project was finished in 2010. We decided (Kera and me) to not make a project for this year, since they will be Kalafina events in both Maysia and Germany, most fans will be able to see Kalafina, so a simple greeting for her B-day in Aug 8 will be ok for this year.

Maybe sing a shorter version of a Kalafina song? It would have be an easier one like symphonia that would be good with no background music too.

Back