Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2012

watashi mo... I like the lyric idea too
and I have lots of recipe book..so I ll be happy to help if we are going to do this idea :dote:

we could combine the lyric/pic idea and recipe book idea...or is that too much? :confu:

^ I m thinking of a book where on the first page after the cover there's a message from Kera to Yuki representhing all of us, and then book will have on the left pages recipes and on the right ones the food, & collection pics with the lyrics thing too :ayashii:

haha... I guess it didnt need to be cook by ourselves is ok too...
maybe :XD:

The cook book idea is nice! How I see it:
First some introduction on who we are and why we decided to make a cookbook. Then go photos of dishes and the recipe. Also some info about the member who did it (age, location, etc) and his best wishes to Yuki. 1 album page per member. PDF-format will make it look like a real book and we can easily send it to Yuki.

George has turned into a Grunty !! :omg:

btw, i can send Yuki a Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) :plot:

Yuki once said she likes Nasi Goreng, right ? :XD:

First some introduction on who we are and why we decided to make a cookbook. Then go photos of dishes and the recipe. Also some info about the member who did it (age, location, etc) and his best wishes to Yuki. 1 album page per member. PDF-format will make it look like a real book and we can easily send it to Yuki.
Great idea Alphard *__*

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Great idea Alphard *__*
+1 The people going to Anime Expo could try to give it to her too
ZoaKaizer said:
George has turned into a Grunty !! :omg:
:swt:

Hmm......I'm not very sure if a cookbook is a good idea for a birthday present. :ayashii:

Although I like the novelty part of it, I think we may be straying a bit too far off from the ideal direction. :knife:

Re: Re:

aki said:
HimeWakana said:
Great idea Alphard *__*
+1 The people going to Anime Expo could try to give it to her too
Thanks. But we don't have to print it - it will be too expensive. We can send it as a pdf-file to her email.

If anime expo goers are willing to deliver a hard copy, i can contribute to funding with some of the proceeds from CDJ sales :XD:

Back