Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2012

Actually 'sing a song' is intended for fans to sing along(the BK has a score of the melody part), so I was thinking of that, but I was in lack of harmony-listeners, though there were 2 people who kindly agreed to help with the mixing.

I'll be happy to help with what I can! :bow: Though my skills are few and limited... :spotlight:

Re: Kajiura Yuki B-day 2012 Project

@george: I see... maybe that isn't a good idea then. Is there going to be a poll with suggestions soon?

@ HIS MASK: I did some harmonies for you, so you can listen if this is okay. It was a super fast singing, so I may correct some parts in the future.
And sorry for the crappy vocals xD I'm not alone at home

:XD:

EDIT:
Crap I didn't read the previous posts....
I was thinking of "Hitomi no Chikara" and we can do some special Background / adlips à la silent moon (but not so difficult harmonies xD)

so that's one of the main reason we have said with Kerahna that she might had been used to the fact that we give her presents, and we should make it every-2-years, or something.

If she's really gotten used to it, the idea might have its traps. Imagine Yuki checking around on August 6 and saying, "Oh, nothing from CPM this year..." ~( ̄△ ̄~)(~ ̄△ ̄)~

^ But then why she didnt reacted at all last year? I even remember that I sent her message via her site's mailform and also twitted her we had a present for her with the link to that post. :uh..:

^ (I hope) she probably just accidentally missed it or something because if she saw it, I'm pretty sure she would have replied with something regardless of how much she liked it...? Maybe because so many people were sending her happy birthday greetings it just got lost in the flood :confu:

But wow...I really like what you guys did last year! :goodjob:

(I hope) she probably just accidentally missed it or something because if she saw it, I'm pretty sure she would have replied with something regardless of how much she liked it...?
I hope too!!

I suppose it may be easy to miss things on Twitter. :ohoho: And I already pondered once that Yuki usually mentioned our gift in her blog, but around that time last year, she didn't seem to use it a lot at all. :XD:

Re:

philadelphin said:
@ HIS MASK: I did some harmonies for you, so you can listen if this is okay. It was a super fast singing, so I may correct some parts in the future.
And sorry for the crappy vocals xD I'm not alone at home

:XD:

EDIT:
Crap I didn't read the previous posts....
I was thinking of "Hitomi no Chikara" and we can do some special Background / adlips à la silent moon (but not so difficult harmonies xD)
Thanks! The harmonies are quite ok, I think :D!(though my ears are not credible orz;;;)
'silent moon' would be good also, but as usual,the harmonies are the major problem Dx.....the only song in which I know the harmonies 100% is 'progressive' :uh..:
Cerise said:
^ (I hope) she probably just accidentally missed it or something because if she saw it, I'm pretty sure she would have replied with something regardless of how much she liked it...? Maybe because so many people were sending her happy birthday greetings it just got lost in the flood
I think so too..she's a busy composer with many fans, after all :desksweat:

If we're going to do a compilation of fan made works and stuff, I'd be happy to draw/paint something as a contribution :sparkleguy:

Re: Kajiura Yuki B-day 2012 Project

@george: suggestions on what to make, since there have been a few so far.

just another idea...if we made a slideshow of fan-made pictures, etc with a fan covered song in the background?

I remeber whitecrow (Sound Horizon fansite) http://sh-whitecrow.com/ had once do a project for present to the band, where everyone got a picture of the sky of his/her our country, compiled them all in one picture and added in the middle "we are all under the same sky" in japanese and english, maybe we could do something similar but with buildings or trees/nature instead :ayashii:

^ Building are some of the things that are characteristics of countries, especially if they are pretty, so I dont see why not.

An other idea would be food. Yuki seems to love food, since she posted many pics in her blogposts and stills does in her twitter. [although US people will probably have steaks or burgers in :XD: ]

Back