Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

Oh thanks grunty!

hm its as expensive as an OST / Kalafina album

I wonder when they will make announcement with the tracklist,imo they have already delayed it.

So the title is officially Fiction II now ? (not tentative?)

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/-/Information ... .html#news

FM NACK 5で1ヶ月SP番組がスタート!!!

FM NACK5で3月4日より1ヶ月限定で「FICTION Ⅱ」をフィーチャーした特別番組
梶浦由記「FICTION」がスタートします。3月30日に発売になる「FICTION Ⅱ」の制作秘話や梶浦由記のパーソナルな一面にも迫る!?

放送局 : FM NACK 5
番組名 : 梶浦由記「FICTION 」
放送時間: 毎週金曜日 深夜1時30分~1時50分 (※1ヶ月限定)

そして番組では皆さんからの質問などにもお応えしますので是非メールをお送り下さい。
メールアドレスはfiction@nack5.co.jpです!

Yuki Kajiura will have a 1-month special radio show to commemorate the release of Fiction II. The show will start from March 4.

Broadcasting office: FM NACK 5
Show name: Yuki Kajiura "Fiction"
Airing time: Every Thursday 01:30~01:50 JST.
Mail Address: fiction@nack5.co.jp

WOW. Will she have guest host, too?? :ayashii:

OMG, its like back then when she had the radio show "Yuki Kajiura no Sketch" or something like that ! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thakns for the nifo Yuki88 :dote:

That's awesome news! Time to plop it into my listen-list. Thanks for the update, Yuki88! :sohappy:

Spoiler-promotion of the songs like Kalafina in bayfm?? :cry: Can't wait to listen to DJ Kajiura! :ohoho:

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
Special_K said:
Can't be helped that YK doesn't have any native Italian speakers in her vocalists line-up, I guess. :ayashii:
She should ask Kokia for that :dote:
:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Kokia :shy:

... Yeah, but would that really explain the wrong lyrics in "canta per me"?

Any word if there will be a US release? Q_Q I can't get both KnK and this at those prices

only hopes so far...

Wrong lyrics? :confu:
I don't speak Italian, but looking at the sentenses, everything seemed fine (at least based on comparisons with Spanish :desksweat:)

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
only hopes so far...

Wrong lyrics? :confu:
I don't speak Italian, but looking at the sentenses, everything seemed fine (at least based on comparisons with Spanish :desksweat:)

I believe someone that was Italian in youtube claimed that there were some grammatic mistakes. Since I've been studying Italian for just one semester, I myself can't say anything about it.

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
I believe someone that was Italian in youtube claimed that there were some grammatic mistakes. Since I've been studying Italian for just one semester, I myself can't say anything about it.
Lyrics where? On the main site or in general? Took Italian in HS for 4 years and my family is Italian so I might be able to verify.

Well, those are the official lyrics as I've compared them with my Fiction CD's insert sleeve but they are wrong grammatically in Italian. The most obvious one would be "il inno", which should be "l'inno". The definite article when followed by a masculine or feminine noun that begins with a vowel should be l'.

There are a couple more that I think are wrong but I can't verify since I don't speak it on a regular basis.

From CD Japan
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VTCL-60245

FICTION II/ 梶浦由記

FictionJunction, Kalafinaのプロデューサー、梶浦由記のソロセカンドアルバム! 前作に続き、英語詞を中心にセレクト。ボーカルはEmily Bindigerを中心に新録部分は東京とニューヨークでのレコーディングを2月に実施。

google translate said:
FICTION II / Kaziura Yuki

FictionJunction, Kalafina producer of the second solo album Kaziura Yuki! Following previous work, mainly in English poetry selection. Emily Bindiger newly recorded vocal parts are mainly recorded in February in New York and Tokyo.

so that's why they didnt announ ced the tracklist yet :ayashii:

lol February. And earlier today Kajiura said she hasn't finished writing lyrics :XD:

No Deb Lyons? :spotlight:

I was hoping that she could sing at least one of the new songs. :cry:

Back