Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

:XD: I don't see what the fuss is all about !
It's all a matter of personal preference. There is absolutely no need to be throwing violent words such as 死 around. From where I come from, it's a bad omen to have that word ANYWHERE. And plus. It's not as if Mint attacked Eri Itou in any way. She just doesn't want to hear her in this work.

Re:

Kizuato* said:
It's all a matter of personal preference. There is absolutely no need to be throwing violent words such as 死 around. From where I come from, it's a bad omen to have that word ANYWHERE. And plus. It's not as if Mint attacked Eri Itou in any way. She just doesn't want to hear her in this work.

LMAO! Kizu, I love your signature! His song will always be addictive.

Re:

Special_K said:
Weird...I found it pretty nice (The Fiction version of CPM). Try playing it on your home stereo instead of your mobile or laptop/PC speakers. :knife:
I have. I just think the instrumentals sound too harsh for the song... And her pronounciation really bothers me.
Idk. I just like the um... "softer" tone of the original.

Re: Re:

mi_feng said:
I have. I just think the instrumentals sound too harsh for the song... And her pronounciation really bothers me.
Idk. I just like the um... "softer" tone of the original.

Ah...ok..A matter of personal tastes, then.

I kinda prefer the Deb Lyons version as opposed to the Yuriko one as the sound is very textured and has more "feel". Diction wise, Deb Lyons is clearer and sharper but her accent may not suit many.

Can't be helped that YK doesn't have any native Italian speakers in her vocalists line-up, I guess. :ayashii:

With her devotion for opera, I wish she could contact some of them.
Although I don't know any Italian female singers by name, a male collaboration would be just as awesome. Imagine Yuki's song performed by Andrea Bocelli or Alessandro Safina... :nosebleed:

Jessica said:
Kizuato* said:

LMAO! Kizu, I love your signature! His song will always be addictive.

LMAOOOOO U NOE IT!!!

Omfg we're never online at the same times anymore... wtffff!!

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
With her devotion for opera, I wish she could contact some of them.
Although I don't know any Italian female singers by name, a male collaboration would be just as awesome. Imagine Yuki's song performed by Andrea Bocelli or Alessandro Safina... :nosebleed:

IL Divo???

Anyone wants a certain Fion singing??
Sure!!!! :ohoho:

Or maybe Hikaru to perform solo??
Um...Hikaru solo maybe a good idea (I think she's more proper for a solo song than singing in group like in Kalafina..= =), but not for FictionII... It isn't her type!! :uh..:

Also I tihnk it is not a concidence that fion name were revelated not too much time ago so I think It may be a Fion song
Oh...I hope so...>_____<. Fion's song plzzzz...!!!!! :nosebleed:

And forget America, it is Europe time
TT...

Hmm...It would be nice to have "Ensei" as well as "Ring Your Song" in the album...
I really love Ring your song YK live2 version...it would be good if we have a studio version of it... :dote:

Um..for a vocalist.., yepp..I think she would include Fion :p, Emily, Yuri, Eri, Hanae, Yuriko, ... umm...and Wakana..? I accept that we heard Wakana too frequently in her recent works.., but it will be ok if she still uses her in this album.

I'd especially like to hear Emily, Deb, and Fion, and a male collab would be nice too! I honestly wouldn't mind a little Wakana/FJ/Kalafina involvement either, as long as they don't take over the album. :XD:

Special_K said:
Can't be helped that YK doesn't have any native Italian speakers in her vocalists line-up, I guess. :ayashii:
She should ask Kokia for that :dote:

Back