Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

If Fiction II is as good as Fiction, I will not mind wasting my money buying it. Last Kajiura OST I bought was Cossette which was five years ago and I haven't wasted money on her since. Please Kajiura. Use Bindiger + Lyons + Dorn. Please do not use: Wakana or Itou. And bring back my Nishina. Love my Nishina. And don't you dare use Curtis.

Please do not use: Wakana

Wakana's voice does seem overused lately, but if she is actually featured, I can't say I'll mind. :tea: :dote:
But the second part...

ibegyourpardon?.... :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:
Seriously, what can one have against Eri-san? She has only participated in three of Yuki's OSTs (and I don't count Loving You here) to date... It's almost criminally little, considering she's one of the best vocalists Yuki's ever hired (and IMHO she's close to being the best... but I won't start a holywar here :innocent: ).
After A Song of Storm and Fire, Godsibb, Contractor... "no Itou", huh? :rain: :rain: :rain:

Another song like Red Rose and I'll die from blood loss. :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Btw, if musicians from the US are invited, we might expect Jerry O'Sullivan as well. :waii:

Musing about the tracklist... so, you say 13 songs, huh?
Minus 5 new and one we dare guess... leaving Xenosaga, El Cazador and Pandora Hearts. 6 tracks for them.
It's natural to predict three: Every Time You Kissed Me, Forest and I Reach for the Light. Probably no Yuuka or Wakana since they're both in the FictionJunction field (a bit hard to ponder on that, because there was no official FictionJunction project back in 2003). Yuri Shinada is an option, as are Tokyo Konsei and Eri Itoh, both concerning PH. But TK will most likely be bundled with Yuri-san (meaning the possible inclusion of Limits :nosebleed: ), and Eri... Like I said, I'd love to have her included, but what might that actually be? Contractor, Hepatica or Godsibb? A very abridged list to choose from, since Tsubasa hasn't been mentioned anywhere (unless Yuki's preparing a surprise for us... But wait, if the TTR track is released, this will be the "unreleased song" instead of Please Call My Name! :omg: aaargh I can't chooooose :cry: ).
Oh, and wait again - Tokyo Konsei are starring in Xenosaga 3, too! If it means something like Battle for Your Soul or The Promised Plan... :shy: :dote: :sohappy: although Godsibb still tops them all :shy:
From Xenosaga 2, we have... actually, one English option (Sweet Song, and actually it's more than worthy) and several Kajiuran ones (Fatal Fight aka the Main Theme, Jr, Bitter). Oh, and Tokyo Konsei again, in Communication Breakdown. Plus Emily Curtis with Maybe Tomorrow (Xenosaga 3).
That's about all tracks to predict (or not? El Cazador still has awesome Inca Rose, Place for Eternity, Maxwell's Witch and L.A. - OK, now that's ALL). But let's not forget that we're discussing the originals here, and Yuki might re-record/remake most of the songs she includes just like she did in 2003. Back then, remaking resulted in pure win (Canta Per Me, Salva Nos and Lullaby, anyone? :sparkleguy: ), and if Yuki is at it again, I'm definitely looking forward to anything to come. :waii:
Oh, and while the Americans deserve to have Yuki's CDs, too, I support the idea about European release. So much the more that it would have better chances of getting licensed for CIS and ending up in Minsk music shops... :nosebleed: Oh, why not just release it worldwide? :sohappy: C'mon, we're looking staring at you, JVC! :ayashii:

*realises that his musings almost leave Fion out... smacks himself :ouch: *

I think I'm the only one that didn't like the fiction version of canta per me. :uh..:

Weird...I found it pretty nice (The Fiction version of CPM). Try playing it on your home stereo instead of your mobile or laptop/PC speakers. :knife:

I like Deb's performance, but her pronunciation bothers me A LOT.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:

ibegyourpardon?.... :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:
Seriously, what can one have against Eri-san? She has only participated in three of Yuki's OSTs (and I don't count Loving You here) to date... It's almost criminally little, considering she's one of the best vocalists Yuki's ever hired (and IMHO she's close to being the best... but I won't start a holywar here :innocent: ).
After A Song of Storm and Fire, Godsibb, Contractor... "no Itou", huh? :rain: :rain: :rain:
Congratulations. I don't want Itou.

I just hope there will be new song from Deb Lyons & Emily Bindiger.

And

PLEASE INCLUDE PLEASE CALL MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

:touched: :touched: :touched:

Back