Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

No offense, but omg, I don't want anymore Wakana right now. :blood:
She has a lovely voice and all, but I haven't heard anything new from the other singers in sooo long. :cry:

I don't want kajiuran song honestly... they are kinda abused and repetitive, especially with FJ girls (nope... i don't want them)... I hope for more english/international singer...
more maturity please.

Re:

Maha Jyotiṣa said:
more maturity please.

Why more maturity?

mi_feng said:
No offense, but omg, I don't want anymore Wakana right now.
She has a lovely voice and all, but I haven't heard anything new from the other singers in sooo long.
I agree with you. In a sense I'm kind of tired of Wakana for the time being.

Re:

Yuki88 said:
guessing the vocalist line-up?? :ayashii:

Emily Bindiger, Yuri Kasahara, Yuriko Kaida, Eri Itou, Hanae Tomaru, :ayashii:
I won't mind it at all :ayashii:
And Fion of course!

Re: Re:

Maha Jyotiṣa said:
KP-X said:
Maha Jyotiṣa said:
more maturity please.
Why more maturity?

90% of her recent music / tracks/ theme songs are for shounen/shoujo anime.

What does that have to do with the maturity of the songs themselves? Just because the soundtracks made by Yuki are used in their majority for animes that have the teenagers as their public it doesn't mean the song have to follow this prerrogative, or that this have something to do with kajiurago.

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
What does that have to do with the maturity of the songs themselves? Just because the soundtracks made by Yuki are used in their majority for animes that have the teenagers as their public it doesn't mean the song have to follow this prerrogative, or that this have something to do with kajiurago.

there are songs made specifically for teenagers, there are also songs with more depths. There is family-themed movie, there is also adult-themed movie. There is shounen, there is seinen.
There are musics typically for shounen anime, there music typically for seinen anime.

And it seems you didn't understand me. I am asking, what does majurity have to do with kajiurago? Since kajiurago songs are used in every work of her, being for teenagers or not.

Maybe not.

But to clear it up, I don't mean it for the kajiuran or the language she uses. "more maturity" to the type of the song itself.

And no, not every work of her has kajiuran. There are other language, other gibberish which was sampled by her.

Well, I really disagree with you regarding more maturity to the song itself, but I will not continue with the discussion any further.

I would like to hear Hanae singing in Japanese.

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Anyone wants a certain Fion singing?? :plot:

Definitely :ohoho:

And I'd love to hear more from Deb Lyons too :sohappy:

This is definitely going to be the most-anticipated Kajiura-sensei CD of 2011 for me! :dote:

90% of her recent music / tracks/ theme songs have been for KnK and historical/geographical TV programmes. How more mature can it possibly get? :ayashii:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:

90% of her recent music / tracks/ theme songs have been for KnK and historical/geographical TV programmes. How more mature can it possibly get? :ayashii:
:confu:

Why doesn't anyone miss Kaori Nishina?
Why is Kaori Nishina not loved?

Because she sounds alot like Yuriko :XD: Oh and I personally miss her, her last work with Yuki was the chorus of the Yui version of synchronicity :(

Kaori Nishina seems to have slipped out of focus (and the overall number of Kaoris involved probably doesn't help :XD: ). But it would be great to hear her again. :cheer:

@Kizuato: I was referring to Maha's musing about the character of Yuki's soundtracks.

Some Kaori Nishina would be nice. :ayashii:

I want to hear Yuriko too, though. I miss hearing her voice in Yuki's work. :cry:

And I'm so excited to hear Kaori. :sohappy:

And as for Keiko, I'm very curious as to how Yuki would use Keiko as a lead in a kajiurago song.

Kaori Nishina is great, but compared to the other girls, she has sung very few songs :uh..:

Hmm...It would be nice to have "Ensei" as well as "Ring Your Song" in the album...

Back