Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

:sparkleguy:

But it fits, right? Isn't L.A. called the land of magic and cinema? :ohoho:

I think I'd hear it too, but I keep hearing 'martiya' instead of 'magia'. 'And cinema' is pretty clear, though :plot:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
:XD: Ok, this is gonna be late and weird, but..

It is just me, or the L.A. lyrics actually say: "Magia and Cinema"?
Oh Rafael :XD: :XD: :XD:

Ok, this is gonna be late and weird, but..

It is just me, or the L.A. lyrics actually say: "Magia and Cinema"?

The lyrics say otherwise, but... they are written down by ear. Only Yuki knows the truth. :ohoho:

Then said, when I first listened to the OST, I had little idea of El Cazador's plot, only that it takes place in the USA. So for quite a while I believed the title in question actually referred to Los Angeles. :XD: :XD: :XD:

FJUkatsu said:
一部でタイトルが長らく「call my name」と言われていたのは知っていましたが、初めからこの長いタイトルだったんですよ〜。 #ficII
:knife:

I realized a few days ago that I Swear sounds a lot like Natsu no Tegami - not so much for the entire songs themselves, but just in the arrangement and chord patterns. After the beginning rhythm of Natsu no Tegami, the guitar comes in and the chords go from...F major to a sort-of-jazzy C major, I guess, again and again. And in I Swear, at "I know, I'm in love", the same thing happens - guitar comes in with a very similar style, and the chords are exactly the same. I think the songs are even in the same key!

I'm not criticizing Kajiura-sensei's composition, don't get me wrong. I like Natsu no Tegami and I Swear about the same. They both get a 7/10 from me :plot: But has anyone else noticed this?

Back