Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

I am searching for that as well but I cant find anything :uh..: oricon is diffucult to use

[EDIT]

weekly
31 FICTION Ⅱ 梶浦由記

I cant find and I cant imagine the daily one :uh..:

Re:

mi_feng said:
My favorites are E.G.O., Heigen and Lotus. :nosebleed:
L.A. too, but it isn't new. :XD:

Pretty much my favorites too :ohoho: Add My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep to my list, though. I never thought I'd like it as much as I do :spotlight:

EDIT

Coincidentally, the percussion artist on MLFCS and Sweet Song is Kakehashi Kunio :bow:

I take again my words on I Swear.
I Swear is the song that I found really enjoyable on this album. Lotus, E.G.O. and Heigen too. The rest of the album...didn't hear them and didn't want too, since I'm not fond in Emily Bindiger's voice. :uh..:

Thought I am still disappointed about the new arrangements being way too similar to original, after looping the album for several time, one thing I notice is: I had never love Emily's voice as much before. My long forgotten cloistered sleep my favorite now. Forest,xenosaga II and I reach for the sun is also enjoyable (as always).

I also found I like Yuki's soundtrack-style music (or music-oriented with meaningless lyric, like heigen,EGO) are more enjoyable than lyric-based songs (I swear, March).

And after couple loops on Maybe tomorrow, it actually grows on me...now I like it just as much as others in this album. The bridge with strings and FJ is simply beautiful.
:dote:

still haven't absorb March...
I always skip it
anyways,
I keep on looping lotus and heigen ^_^
whic is sooper win :shy:

Re:

ransho~ said:
I'm not fond in Emily Bindiger's voice. :uh..:

Wow, someone else who agrees with me :ohoho: I'm not a fan of her voice either...the only songs I've really enjoyed from her are Key of the Twilight and My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep. In the Land of Twilight takes third place, but the saxophone ruins it a little. :desksweat:

mf4361 said:
I also found I like Yuki's soundtrack-style music (or music-oriented with meaningless lyric, like heigen,EGO) are more enjoyable than lyric-based songs (I swear, March).

In some ways I agree with you, I guess. Her soundtrack songs are always the best :dote:

You mean the outside cover ? We take it from stores like amazon and from google.
As of Fiction II's coverart, its a mix of various NY sceneries and of a photo of Yuki.

I think he meant the location where the cover was taken. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe this was Central park, New York City. Really not sure.

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
ransho~ said:

Wow, someone else who agrees with me :ohoho: I'm not a fan of her voice either...the only songs I've really enjoyed from her are Key of the Twilight and My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep. In the Land of Twilight takes third place, but the saxophone ruins it a little. :desksweat:

Actually, I'm with you too. (Though it has changed someway after Fiction 2) Given the same song, I always appreciate more when performed by FJ girls (Lives, mostly) instead. Multi-layer voices is so charming LOL.

lol, so late.

After several listens I'd say I swear, E.G.O., and heigen are probably my favorites, in that order as well.

Re: Re:

mf4361 said:
ninetales said:
ransho~ said:

Wow, someone else who agrees with me :ohoho: I'm not a fan of her voice either...the only songs I've really enjoyed from her are Key of the Twilight and My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep. :desksweat:

Actually, I'm with you too. (Though it has changed someway after Fiction 2) Given the same song, I always appreciate more when performed by FJ girls (Lives, mostly) instead. Multi-layer voices is so charming LOL.

+1 Multi layer voices is incredible. And yeah, I love My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep because of the lyrics, thanks to Tsukishiro_Yuki.

:XD: Ok, this is gonna be late and weird, but..

It is just me, or the L.A. lyrics actually say: "Magia and Cinema"?

Back