Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
Wow, my long forgotten cloistered sleep sound soooo much better in CD quality (especially the lalala parts, even if they cut out 20 seconds of the ending lalalas).

Also, I think the old tracks are new mixes? Sweet Song sounds fuller. INB4 it's just the different volume playing tricks on me.

My copy arrived today! I'm loving all the new songs, so I will talk about those. (and those that are new to me)
lotus (which actually came up otus on my comp lol) is amazing. The beginning reminds me so much of Kara no Kyoukai, and even with the weird voice at the end it's still pure beauty. I could probably listen to this one all day.

my long forgotten cloistered sleep: this one is actually new to me, I never heard it before this release. I really like the uplifting melody, it seems like it could be in a fairytale movie. heh

I swear: I heard it the radio version and was kind of iffy about it, but heard the full version and liked it. And Emily Bindiger is in the background, which I thought was cool.

E.G.O.: Absolutely loved it. Possibly more than the original. (Going to have my brother listen to it later since he liked this song from Aquarian Age) I love the violins, and the vocals.

March: I think this time listening to it I liked it. It reminds me of Hikari no Senritsu, which I actually liked the song so I liked this as well. Another uplifting melody. The lyrics are good too. (Too bad March is almost over heh)

heigen: loved it already on the radio, and the male singer is johan sara jr. It is interesting hearing him in the song.

maybe tomorrow: first time hearing this one too. I kind of liked it. She sounds a bit like Vanessa Carlton, who I like.

There's my little review. Listening to lotus again. :dote:

Re:

grunty said:
So lazy. It's not difficult to find, even jpopsuki has it. :desksweat:

Oh sorry, i thought you were talking about the translations...

I haven't looked for the musics yet.

Re: Re:

grunty said:
I really don't know how this was supposed to imply translations, but okay. :sparkleguy:

When I read your post, I was focused on the translations, *and trying to translate on google, in fact*, so i forget about the cd part xD

But, i'm downloading it already and hoping for someone on alipro community to translate the interview :dote:

Oh right, I forgot to say I hate the new image theme of XenosagaII.

1) it's more fatal fight, rather than the image theme
2) why does it have FictionJunction in the middle (if my ears aren't deceiving me)... so lazy

I swear is the best (?only good?) track on the CD IMHO.

Re:

heigen inspirated by Mike Oldfield in 2007? :ayashii:

grunty said:
Wow, my long forgotten cloistered sleep sound soooo much better in CD quality (especially the lalala parts, even if they cut out 20 seconds of the ending lalalas).

Also, I think the old tracks are new mixes? Sweet Song sounds fuller. INB4 it's just the different volume playing tricks on me.

grunty said:
it's already on the net...

ZETLB! EPIC! :XD:

My favourite song is still Lotus. I fell in love with the sample, the radio version and the full version is simply epic for me :sohappy:

To my own surprise, the second favourite is Maybe tomorrow. Honestly, I hate such kind of singing, but I liked a lot this song. Or maybe it's just the simple but touching lyrics of the song?..

The least expected thing was that I kinda disliked the image theme of xenosaga. I think FJ's version is way better :tea:

Back