Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
Hope the streaming is still there when I'm back home... March... :TdT:

@Nick: ripping the streaming is as easy as ripping Kalafina club :tea:

@Alphie: good thing, isn't that? :XD:

heigen seems fit for a Airline company Commercial music

LOL :XD: To me it feels more like a landscape theme. The mood is not unlike Satoyama songs. :dote:

that's something weird happening with me. I like almost all the songs from this album

For a Yuki Kajiura fan, that's not a thing to worry about. :sparkleguy: :tea:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
@Alphie: good thing, isn't that? :XD:
Sure :ohoho:

Nick Hunter said:
For a Yuki Kajiura fan, that's not a thing to worry about. :sparkleguy: :tea:
well, though I'm her long-time fan, I can't say I ever liked every song from her albums :uh..:

I doubt Yuki & Co are THAT careless. Although it's seven days to the release, on the other hand... Huh, wait, so will there be another radio show? On the date of the release?

April 1, so two episodes more. Next episode with E.G.O. finally (and Wakana と Keiko for sure, in the last one Yuuka and Asuka lol).

Wow. March is a train wreck. What happened?? I mean, the arrangement is awkward, and Emily sounds absolutely terrible! In my opinion, this is one of the worst songs from Kajiura-sensei. I'm really surprised. :uh..:

Heigen is nice, though. :dote: My favorite part is still the part played in the sample. Something about that male vocal is a little...repetitive, though. I'm almost sure I heard Yuriko and Keiko in the vocals, so I think it's probably FictionJunction like Nick Hunter said.

Still love L.A. :sohappy: I'm almost certain that the guitar solos are from Koichi-san, too, which makes it even better :sohappy: :sohappy:

My letter hasn't been read yet :wai:

grunty said:
Emily Bindiger sounds like she's dying on March... :blood: heigen is ZZZZZzzzzz.
I really agree for March..., but I think the song would be ok for me if she could sing it like she did in some other songs... :uh..: . Heigen sounds so better than the sample... That's good... :sohappy: .

well, though I'm her long-time fan, I can't say I ever liked every song from her albums

Grunty is Yuki's long-time fan as well, and whenever he openly praises her new work, you can go and mark the date as a state holiday. :ohoho: Being a fan doesn't require you to like EVERYTHING, but doing it is not to be considered weird either. :sparkleguy:

Wow. March is a train wreck. What happened?? I mean, the arrangement is awkward, and Emily sounds absolutely terrible! In my opinion, this is one of the worst songs from Kajiura-sensei. I'm really surprised.

Tastes differ... and life keeps throwing proofs at me... :leaf: :XD: Kick me or spare me, but this is practically the best song in the album for me. Among new songs, at least - on general terms, EGO might compete with it for the gold. :dote:
Btw, listening to the sample again now... What if the main vocal is actually Yuriko? Then the back vocal being Wakana is a winning bet, as well as the song itself being credited as FictionJunction, too. :ayashii:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ You forgot that the lyrics of March are pretty, that counts too when judging a song.

True, they are very pretty. And I do like the accordion.

E.G.O. played in episode 4. Have you listened the sample? Then you have listened the full song XD
Also maybe tomorrow, not as ending.

Kazado said:
E.G.O. played in episode 4. Have you listened the sample? Then you have listened the full song XD
Also maybe tomorrow, not as ending.

Huh? Has episode 4 been aired already?

march disappointed me :touched: i really liked the sample, but as for the full song... what was that about? (the lyrics were good, but emily's voice and the melody and the feel of the chorus was just :blood: )

eeee i swear i can hear the keiko in heigen! it feels really weird to hear male vocalists in yuki songs, she should use them more!! his part was so nice- a bit repetitive, but all those lovely low notes :nosebleed: ahhh this song makes me so happy, so rich in sound and uplifting :dote:

it's always wonderful to hear yuriko/kaori speaking :shy: are they singing in the studio version of L.A.?

No, LA is the old studio version, the same that was in the Elcazador OST (its from the ones that werent changed), The FJ comments are probably due to their participation in Heigen vocals.

Was going to wait to listen to heigen until I got the cd, but I just listened now heh I really like it, it reminds me of faith a lot, which was one of my favorite songs from Historia. I am really looking forward to this cd. :dote:

Back