Yuki Kajiura 2nd Solo Album - FICTION Ⅱ

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
Re:

Special_K said:
Hmmm...I'm wols...but "Maybe Tomorrow" sounds very fancover-friendly to me.

I know for certain that there is a certain someone here who would be VERY suitable for this job. (Not saying who...for now.) :plot: :knife:
You'd rather never say it. I'm so curious now :ohoho:

No episode 3 yet? Good, at least I won't miss an episode when I'm out of town :plot:

Yes, she will. Live broadcast too, on Nippon Housou's MyuComi Plus at 24.00 - 25.00 JST...

Damn. I'll still miss it after all :voodoo:

Re:

george1234 said:
Yes, I think they use the old version in the radio show, but if you listen to the sample of JVC you will see that it has differences (Curti's voice is echoing more and has different drumming and accoustic guitar and piano http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/m-serve/-/Dis ... 60245.html :)

Well, I actually can barely stand to listen to it :uh..: so I didn't catch that. Maybe they're saving the new version for the last episode or something!

Special_K said:
Hmmm...I'm wols...but "Maybe Tomorrow" sounds very fancover-friendly to me.

I'm definitely covering it. I already recorded a piano background, but I'm debating whether to use my keyboards to make a full accompaniment like the original, or to just leave it as is. (And hoping that I can sing it decently :XD: )

EPISODE 3 OUT!!! :nosebleed: This one with Kaori & Yuriko Kaida (but too short)!
New songs: March and heigen!!
(the intro of March is the same as the sample, I expected more accordion...)

March: I don't know why but I'm not very fond of the beginning of the song. I love the chorus, though.
Heigen: not much too coment about it, but it's indeed a nice song. I bet it will grow on me quite a bit.

OMG. :shy: March lives up to my expectations, and Heigen surpasses them. :nosebleed: Just these two could make an album worthwhile for me. :love:
What I didn't expect from March, though, is a merry mood of the preview switching to something nostalgic in the chorus. :ayashii: and the text is... :dote:
Heigen features a lot more of that male chant than I expected. :ayashii: :sohappy: :dote: Btw, Yuki seemed to be speaking of Finland - is there a relation? I'm also not sure who sings the main parts, although my guess is FictionJunction. :plot:
So, that concludes the new songs to be heard on the album? And what an album it's going to be... :nosebleed: But wait, we have yet to hear EGO! :stars:

can someone download the wma file...
seems my download manager is trolling me

So it's possible to use one in the first place? :confu: I thought getting the files required some shamanic dancing around the cache, converters etc.... :XD:

For some reason March reminds me of both Fiction (the song) and canta per me (Fiction ver) :XD: At first I didnt liked the combination of bass and accordeon but now that listened to it again I had no problem. About heigen, its heavenly (seventh heaven/symphonia style) however the male vocals are most possibly from CD samples.

can someone please translate the FJ member comments ? :plz:

March: ?i6dtz176ni25o2w
heigen: ?wuo3yf2w3dfa8wk

heigen is very neo-yuki; the masculine scat is wonderful, then the song reminds me of Himalayas. But March disappointed me... :uh..:

Emily Bindiger sounds like she's dying on March... :blood: heigen is ZZZZZzzzzz.

For whoever cares for the wmas:
1: /?wm51ed3mubwgo14
2: /?vcd24m8kmsaok02
3: /?84qxddxm4ma5qax

thanks for the links!
that's something weird happening with me. I like almost all the songs from this album :ghost:

It's okay, maybe I'm just in a different place now...

Enjoying this more than new Kajiura ATM (the clapping effect is not part of the actual song, I couldn't find the original song uploaded for listening anywhere).

Back