Your wish for future Yuki's works

Re:

ninetales said:
1. concert w/ string quartet
2. concert w/ Tokyo Konsei
3. concert w/ Yuri Kasahara
4. concert w/ harpist

Oooooooooooh, this. Although I would go for Tomaru instead of Kasahara.

^ Oh gah, I thought she was part of Tokyo Konsei and that's why I didn't mention her :imdead:

Okay!

5. concert w/ Hanae Tomaru :plot:

a concert with with string quartet, then with a symphony and finally with an orchestra with Yuki Kajiura in the Grand Paino. :ohoho:

Yoko Kanno already did a concert with a symphony and orchestra.i'm not comparing them,it's just a reference but i guess it's not impossible if they want it to happen

Live with an orchestra sounds really great! And of course they must release a vidoe of it :ohoho:

Re:

murrue02 said:
a concert with with string quartet, then with a symphony and finally with an orchestra with Yuki Kajiura in the Grand Paino. :ohoho:

Yoko Kanno already did a concert with a symphony and orchestra.i'm not comparing them,it's just a reference but i guess it's not impossible if they want it to happen

+1 string quartet too. Her song deserves more string emphasis :D

But I can't portrait Yuki stand on the podium and conduct an orchestra...

FictionJunction studio album. I would be happy with just that. :knife:

I'd like Kajiura to start using 1 (one) singer per track again. For solo parts that is - I don't mind Kaida/whoever backing up.

Sure, as long as the songs are all new and better than whatever was on Everlasting Songs.

Re:

grunty said:
I'd like Kajiura to start using 1 (one) singer per track again. For solo parts that is - I don't mind Kaida/whoever backing up.

You mean arrangements like Oblivious, etc., right? :confu:

Actually that sounds pretty interesting, instead of all three Kala members or all four FJ members trading off on the lines, the chorus, the bridge...I'd love to hear a complete Keiko song aside from Kaze no Machi e. Nohara doesn't count because Kaori slipped in :uh..:

Re: Re:

mf4361 said:

i wanna see her on the stage with an orchestra

I also want yuki to release a piano cover album of FictionJunction and Kalafina songs :TdT:

Re: Re:

murrue02 said:
mf4361 said:

i wanna see her on the stage with an orchestra

I didn't mind her lives are backed by an orchestra (In fact I'd love to see) Its just after seeing her on stage with her electric piano (and her band members), I don't really see her conducting a classical group of musicians.
I found it less difficult when I saw Yoko Kanno conducting, maybe she's more with a grand piano, rather than Yuki's electric piano...I dunno, just my impressions

^i understand your point.coz Yuki uses electric piano on lives, but i watched a couple of videos where Yuki plays a junior grand piano to warm up before a recording session.so it made me more excited and hope for a live performance with an orchestra

Speaking of future works wishes...
> still no info on Final Fantasy XV
> meaning the composer is likely not defined yet
> while Uematsu did come back for FFXIV, it's not a given that he may stay for the next installment
> so... hope is a free action, right? :shy: :XD:

Back