Your wish for future Yuki's works

After a bit of careful listening, Yuki should move all her works back to Flying Dog studios. Their R&M techniques are a lot better than SME's.

i want FictionJunction back

They haven't disbanded in the first place. :sparkleguy: then again, neither have See-Saw... :uh..:

-i love her classical and opera like styles so i wish i wish she would compose a song for FictionJunction,the title taken from any compositions from the masters.piano sonata #14 would be a best example.a song called MOONLIGHT SONATA

I rather imagine Grieg's "Morning Mood". Or even... "In the Hall of the Mountain King" (my favourite classical piece :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: ).

Yuki should move all her works back to Flying Dog studios.

And move all her PVs AWAY FROM THERE. :knife: :ohoho:

Re: Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I'd love to hea Yuki's music in a Disney or Pixar production... But then aain, the Academy trolls have long stopped nominating animated features for best music. :wai:

OH GOD, YES! :XD: Finally someone else who wants her to compose music for a Disney/Pixar film besides me!!! That would be the most beautiful thing EVER!
OR?! It would be really cool if she would compose music for their theme parks! Not necessarily music for a ride, but maybe area music.
I would die of happiness if that were to happen!

Ahem....... Sorry, huge Disney freak here.

And, WHAT THE HELL?! :stupidtable:

OH GOD, YES! Finally someone else who wants her to compose music for a Disney/Pixar film besides me!!! That would be the most beautiful thing EVER!
OR?! It would be really cool if she would compose music for their theme parks! Not necessarily music for a ride, but maybe area music.

Ah, so I'm not the only one Disney freak here? :ayashii: :sohappy: :XD:
I've been hoping for a Disney animation involving Yuki for quite a while... But I've never seen any hints that anybody at Disney has even HEARD of her. :uh..:

Including Gatherway Live

+1. Also, if Eri appears to sing E.G.O., please let her perform some more fresh songs... Like Jubilee, Credens Justitiam, Tokyo Revelations theme and Taikan theme... :stars: :plz:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
i want FictionJunction back

They haven't disbanded in the first place. :sparkleguy: then again, neither have See-Saw... :uh..:

-i love her classical and opera like styles so i wish i wish she would compose a song for FictionJunction,the title taken from any compositions from the masters.piano sonata #14 would be a best example.a song called MOONLIGHT SONATA

I rather imagine Grieg's "Morning Mood". Or even... "In the Hall of the Mountain King" (my favourite classical piece :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: ).

Yuki should move all her works back to Flying Dog studios.

And move all her PVs AWAY FROM THERE. :knife: :ohoho:

i know they didn't but what i meant was more songs and projects (i'm sorry for the misunderstanding) :uh..:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
OH GOD, YES! Finally someone else who wants her to compose music for a Disney/Pixar film besides me!!! That would be the most beautiful thing EVER!

Ah, so I'm not the only one Disney freak here? :ayashii: :sohappy: :XD:
I've been hoping for a Disney animation involving Yuki for quite a while... But I've never seen any hints that anybody at Disney has even HEARD of her. :uh..:

Aww man, that's true.

But then again, one may never know!

Great things come unexpectedly!

Hopefully the company will recover from their downfall of animation and hire artists again and bring back another Disney Renaissance.

I have had it with all this live-action crap that Disney comes up with nowadays.

^ Well, I doubt that'll ever happen. What I'd like is MORE CONTENT to go along with the high price. I.E., backstage documentaries, interviews w/ the singers, Kajiura-sensei, AND the band, rehearsal footage, extra PVs, etc. :gimmeh:

I'm a wannabe filmmaker. As of now i'm working to get my first film going as a small low budget project. So my wish in the future is Yuki write an OST just for one of my projects! :sohappy: Of course right now I'm starting small and trying to figure how I can license some of her works. Kind of having little luck on that front right now, :uh..:

^ Please let me know if you find out how to do that! I'm dying to use some Kalafina songs when not if, when! I get my TV show started :plz:

AYYX said:
Don't forget subbing, too... :glasses:

Oh yes, of course. That way the majority of us can actually understand all of the extra stuff :XD:

Thought of a few concert-related things that'd be nice:

1. concert w/ string quartet
2. concert w/ Tokyo Konsei
3. concert w/ Yuri Kasahara
4. concert w/ harpist

Hey, if Sound Horizon can have a thousand singers, a harpist and a string quartet, how come Kajiura-sensei can't have them too?? :bloodlust:

And did I mention that album with Koichi-san covering FJ/Kala songs? :ohoho:

Back