Your wish for future Yuki's works

Hmm... :ayashii:

1. Collaborate with girugamesh (they need her composing talent!)
2. Release a Fion solo album, in Japanese.
3. Remix and rearrange the old See-Saw songs in a new album!
4. Have a FJ concert where they sing all See-Saw songs.
5. Come back to America and do a live tour...

And the most farfetched wish of all...

6. Release an album with Koichi-san where he covers FJ and Kalafina songs :plot: :dote:

New FJ music :ohoho:
FICTION III (if ever not to be release >5years after FICTION II)

1. more eri, kokia, and kaori hikita
2. compose for hollywood movies and win an oscar XD
3. get married and make little yukis

^ as long as she hasn't got into menopause state yet...

/me flees.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
- More solo albums, possibly an instrumental album, and the aforementioned Story Tellers
- a new See-Saw release, even if just a single
- another collaboration with Ufotable and whoever in there :XD:
- a video game OST. Anything will do, although who'll forbid us to dream about something like Tales of or even Final Fantasy?
- an OST for another CLAMP adaptation, or maybe even for Rumiko Takahashi adaptation (Rin-ne is bound to be animated sooner or later :ayashii: )
- (another) collaboration with KOKIA, no matter how improbable it might sound :psst:
- a collaboration with Maaya Sakamoto
- the aforementioned Works for Soundtrack 2, especially the famous Tokyo Revelations track - it's high time it was done some justice to
- something like "Works for Musical" would also be great :ayashii: So would be a new musical (with a proper CD release this time :knife: )
HUUUUUUUUUGE Quote to Nick :XD:
- many tracks, like Fictionjuction KAORI : D
- I want her to come in Italy and visit us also xD ç_ç
-In the end something with Yoko Shimomura or (Go) Shiina

Re:

Kerahna said:
1. more eri, kokia, and kaori hikita
2. compose for hollywood movies and win an oscar XD

Finally someone besides me votes for more Eri. :TdT: I was already starting to wonder...
I'd love to hea Yuki's music in a Disney or Pixar production... But then aain, the Academy trolls have long stopped nominating animated features for best music. :wai:
And little yukis is a brilliant idea! :sohappy: Since when did her age become too old for that?

Three simple wishes:

1. More control/direction given to Yuki on the recording and mastering stages of cutting new albums.

2. Pursue more private projects that are not restricted within the bounds of any specific anime/TV/documentary/movie/radio/etc production. Must be non-FJ or Kalafina-related as well.

3. More male vocals.

Re:

Special_K said:
2. Pursue more private projects that are not restricted within the bounds of any specific anime/TV/documentary/movie/radio/etc production. Must be non-FJ or Kalafina-related as well.

I agree! :V: I miss the days of Chiba Saeko and See-Saw songs that weren't related to anime. Plus they were happier-sounding :plot:

Special_K said:
3. More male vocals.

I agree too :sparkleguy: I could think of some of her songs that would sound great performed by girugamesh especially.

Re:

Kerahna said:

I wonder what kind of song if Yuki would compose for her Little Yukis and release it :XD:

^ Completely off topic, I know, but I LOVE your animated sig! It looks great! :sparkleguy:

I'll continue the off-topic just for a little longer.
ZoaKaizer has the best sig in the forum. Period. :hero:

*off topic police*

Ok...Zoa is officially under arrest for making everyone go off topic.

Now...back to the topic... :plot: :plot:

nongol.gif

i want FictionJunction back
-FictionJunction album
-i love her classical and opera like styles so i wish i wish she would compose a song for FictionJunction,the title taken from any compositions from the masters.piano sonata #14 would be a best example.a song called MOONLIGHT SONATA

Back