Your wish for future Yuki's works

Z

ZoaKaizer

What are your wishes for Yuki's future works ? :sparkleguy:

my wish is Yuki make new songs for FictionJunction and make full OST for Macross, new gundam animes, and also tokusatsu :TdT:

^ +1 would be nice. If she can't do tracks that get me excited anymore then I'd be incredibly happy about the ones that are still unreleased.

In listening to Angela Aki's new cd now I wish she would colaborate a cd with her. But more anime osts would be awesome too. :dote:

My wish is her to released in Works for Soundtracks form all her unreleased works.

+1

Also
-New Mashimo collaboration
-Video game OST
-Yuki Kajiura Piano Collections, or String Collections.
-Story Tellers

-Another Works for Soundtracks with all the remaining unreleased works
- Instrumental tracks for Kalafina/FictionJunction/everything

i want her to work with a gundam project since i'm a huge gundam fan! yuki's ost would best fit gundam series epictness and drama XD

- More solo albums, possibly an instrumental album, and the aforementioned Story Tellers
- Moar Yuki/Eri collaborations, I doubt I could ever have enough of them :shy:
- a new See-Saw release, even if just a single
- another collaboration with Kouichi Mashimo/Bee Train
- another collaboration with Akiyuki Shinbo/Shaft
- another collaboration with Ufotable and whoever in there :XD:
- a collaboration with Bones
- a video game OST. Anything will do, although who'll forbid us to dream about something like Tales of or even Final Fantasy? both series are known to have strayed away from the main series composer's services more than once :plot:
- an OST for another CLAMP adaptation, or maybe even for Rumiko Takahashi adaptation (Rin-ne is bound to be animated sooner or later :ayashii: )
- (another) collaboration with KOKIA, no matter how improbable it might sound :psst:
- a collaboration with Maaya Sakamoto
- the aforementioned Works for Soundtrack 2, especially the famous Tokyo Revelations track - it's high time it was done some justice to
- something like "Works for Musical" would also be great :ayashii: So would be a new musical (with a proper CD release this time :knife: )
- oh, and also - some new bagpipe-driven tracks, Kajiurago or otherwise :innocent:

Re:

The Unreleased Works for Soundtrack [Victor Entertainment edition]
New FictionJunction single (no covers, obviously).
Very strange collab
+
Nick Hunter said:
- a new See-Saw release, even if just a single
- another collaboration with Kouichi Mashimo/Bee Train
(Bee Train era is my favourite)

i wish for yuki to write a kalafina song for hikaru... in english.
that she'll hire a bilingual singer so that s/he (she, most likely) won't sing kajiurago with a heavy accent but not mispronounce english lyrics either.
and
i also wish that yuki will bring back maya to kalafina.

all extremely weird wishes, the third one basically impossible. but there they are. :XD:

moving on to more sensible wishes:

new fj single (plz no cover, and not the same kaori on verses/keiko + wakana on chorus/keiko on bridge formation :uh..: )
more kaori and kajiurago songs
more epicness :XD:

And i wish Yuki would colaborate with JAM Project to make a new song :TdT:

:plot:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
- (another) collaboration with KOKIA, no matter how improbable it might sound :psst:
- a collaboration with Maaya Sakamoto

Thought about this as well, but the probability seems so low that I already gave up lol

:ohoho: She could do the OST for Blood-C.
:shy: A Kajiura-arranged Kalafina cover version of Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis.
:omg: Lives on South America.
:dote: First FictionJunction full album.
:plot: Story Tellers, with Monte Cristo.
:nosebleed: Saint Seiya CG movie soundtrack.
:knife: Collaboration with either SCANDAL, YUI or Stereopony. [It would be FUN!!]
:sohappy: Epic collaboration with X-JAPAN.

And...

:sparkleguy: Meeting us, members of CPMe in person.

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
:nosebleed: Saint Seiya CG movie soundtrack.

:TdT:

Rafael-sama said:
k.
:knife: Collaboration with either SCANDAL, YUI or Stereopony. [It would be FUN!!]
:sohappy: Epic collaboration with X-JAPAN.

And...

:sparkleguy: Meeting us, members of CPMe in person.

their song arent even similar :uh..:

Meeting us, members of CPMe in person.

fulfilled a while ago, actually... :plot:

Thought about this as well, but the probability seems so low that I already gave up lol

in cases like this, I wish for her doing a live in Belarus. Compared to the improbability of THIS, there's nothing we should give up hope on. :XD:

But that reminded me of one of my craziest dreams: studio/live collaboration with Mike Oldfield. Now I don't know how improbable that is, but I do know I'd have a risk of requiring help from blood donors if that came true... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

My wishes:
1. Disband FictionJunction
2. Screw Mashimo and look for Shinichiro Watanabe
3. Be more epic like FICTION II
4. Become a little unique and use vocal ranges other than soprano
5. Get Eri Itoh out of her life
6. Stop trying to be mysterious and perform live with Kalafina
7. Have Mika Arisaka return

2. Screw Mashimo and look for Shinichiro Watanabe

Provided this guy's ever going to direct a full scale TV show again. :uh..:
I can't support you on points 1 and 5, but I'll sign below point 7. :V:

Back