What's stuck in your head?

I literally just looked at the name "Mada dame yo" written in the Eliminations Game thread and now that song's stuck in my head. I didn't even listen to it at all?? The power of earworms :@_@:

EDIT: ok so I know this is totally unrelated, but omg this is my 3,999th post! :ghost: Better make sure my next one is a good one :ayashii:

Natsumi Kon- ISOtone.

Alleluia was in my head for pretty much all of today, so it's nice to have something different in my head for once XD (it's 22:50 where I am when I posted this).

ring your bell-Kala (even though I watched the Japan Expo doc that had Believe in it... and also something that makes people have migraines, because I have had one for like the last 5 days and it is not fun.

Distance- FictionJunction. I don't know why this is in my head, I haven't listened to it for over a week :XD:. And btw, am I the only one who thinks this sounds like Manten?

^those songs are long-lost twins
(Also I think I remember someone saying it sounded like manten was more the style of FJ)

The chorus of one light is stuck in my head

I had a different one for each of my class periods XD

1st period: Ambiguous and Lamb (GARNiDELiA)
2nd period: Toki no Mukou, Maboroshi no Sora and Forest
3rd period: Ring Your Bell
4th period: skipping cause I had band today XD
5th period: Forest (for the 2nd time)
6th period: To the Beginning

^Heh I've done that before, but for different parts of the day since I don't have school anymore.

Also now in my head: Mahiru, since I am writing out the melody. I think it will be in my head forever now, and I will have it memorized probably by the end.

I was checking to see if my new live DVDs would play and while downloading VLC misterioso was stuck in my head

^I had that in my head yesterday I think.

Wow, it jumped from Gaika to Believe, which is strange. Though I've had Believe in my head the past couple of days since I've been waking up to it. I like the song. But Gaika is much much much better. heh

Back