What's stuck in your head?

hikari furu

私が何処にもいなくなっても
全てを照らす光の中
いつも君の側にいるから

One Ok Rock - Be the light. "Even though the days go on, so far so far away from, it seems so close"

Engrish lines from '&Z' like 'Break your dawn to give up to your desire' (?), 'You can meet me as your only one' (???) and 'It will always be so good and it's so good for me' (?????). My understanding skill at engrish sucks I guess :ohoho:

NIJIIRO HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY
probably because when sensei went over new years traditions this morning, watching kouhaku uta gassen was one of them

^ahh I actually know that song! (thanks to a friend who has some ayaka CDs)
but now listening to her live I'm appreciating her voice more
lol rockin' out on piano I see

MC Solaar - Solaar pleure (link points to an English subbed video)
I'm not usually into rap, but I watched avideo about good and bad musics featuring this good ol' classic which reminds me memories and, above all, is one of the masterpieces of this artist whose texts are for the most of them by the best ever written in French music.

Again a song I don't care for very much by Kala, and it breaks my heart to say it: Heavenly Blue. I like the title so much, and the chorus, even if it's kind of "boring." But their live performance of it is amazing, I can't even imagine singing this live.

It was a pleasure for me today working with the 3rd Anniversary Live Selection in my ears, and since the moment my working day has been over the live version of Storia remains stuck... for my greatest pleasure.

Back