What's stuck in your head?

The chorus of Time by ClariS is in there right now and it doesn't want to get out.

Chiaki Ishikawa's Ruisen's chorus is stuck in my head right now. Yura yura yura~

Reactions: aki
sing a song
Probably because I had it on loop for 1.5 hrs while finishing up my report. Still not sure why I put it on loop tho

Bad Day by Juliana Hatfield, it just popped into my head this morning, even though the day hadn't begun yet. Heh I hope it's not a bad day. (Also so much better than that other Bad Day song.)

Heavenly Blue - Keiko's first part is always stuck in my head haha. It's one of those songs you HAVE to have on repeat.:@_@:

Persona Music Band - 明日への地図 (Ashita e no chizu) [instrumental] / changing me [vocal] - Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth OST.

Last edited:
Believe-Kalafina it's been in my head all day since I have been thinking about Fate. I need to watch the episode!

The chorus of Hoshikuzu no Ring by Asami Imai. The lyrics flow smoothly and the melody it's pretty catchy.

I really want you to discover a new young singer, Marina Kaye, winner of France's Got Talent, whose first song is totally addictive and impressive, called "Homeless" (it's fully in English):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pwKkjLOHd7s

I just can't get it out from my head now.

Last edited by a moderator:
ring your bell-Kalafina (man, I like this song more with each listen, the tv size anyways. Also had Light My Fire that was the Kala and Kotoko collab stuck in my head last night. It was pretty good. Just did not like the "whooooa" part, except when Keiko did it.

the chorus of "One Night" by Christina Perri...

"One night I will be the moon
Hanging over you
Spilling all over your body
Covering all your wounds
One night I will be the star
Falling where you are
Swimming in the deep of my love
Filling your empty heart
One night, one night, one night..." :dote:

'I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye, to cry a thousand tears because my ears won't listen' from 'Human' by Ellie Goulding. Such a great song and artist.

just the same as Liana-san!

"ring you bell~"
"... and raise your song~"

because of a certain novel i learnt that 'ring my bell' means 'familiar to something' (am I wrong?), so i thought kala's RYB has something realted to it... but it doesn't seem like that and maybe that's why it stuck in my head XD

Back