What's stuck in your head?

casa: OMG I can't stop thinking about that part in the video. Coffee soda give me coffee! lol

Now: Stand My Ground-Within Temptation (so much better live than the studio version)

"Hey man, whoa man, hey man hey man, whoa man, I hate you all, give me money, hey man!" -Street performer in Freakazoid, such a great song. lol

a major migraine, I am on day 3 and it's making me really sick, also M23 from Extra Chorus, the live version. It's just so good.

mai from .hack//Liminality OST
This song would be perfect for a live performance, especially if Akagi Rie is there

"Yuki-san must have been really hungry when she wrote Swordland..."

"Coffee soda, give me coffee, toffee candy!" lol It's in my head since I just watched SAO and they play the song way to much. It's like Sis Puella in Madoka, but not that they are bad songs, but still. They get stuck there and now every time I hear that song I can't not hear those lyrics. lol

Today for me it's the refrain of Magic of Love. Looks like I'm not the only one liking Perfume here :w00t:

Kimi no Gin no Niwa. It was stuck in my head throughout Holocaust Lit class o______o

Back