What's stuck in your head?

Heh... tonight it's Monochrome. Reminds me, actually, of another one but can't find which one.

"Love is an Open Door" from Frozen. Kill my ears. Please.

Last night there was a lip-syncing competition at my church, and 2 boys picked this song to lip-sync to. It was hilarious because, adding on to their goofiness, they literally had a door from a Jeep, which they were waving around during the chorus :XD:. As for the actual lip-syncing, it was OK, with Anna's parts being more funny. Though the guy doing Anna's part has long hair, so it took away from some of the effect, but it was still hilarious.

^That sounds funny. Still never watched Frozen, I've seen Once Upon a Time so I know the story line. But there's so much of it every where I go! Target especially. heh

monochrome is still in my head! Darn catchy song. heh

FJ WAKANA- storm.

Such a great song. If Wakana were to do rock, the songs should be more like this, and not like, say, One Light.

^I just listened to this in the car, while my Yuki playlist was on shuffle. heh It is a great song, but I do find that it is somehow missing something, not sure what it is yet.

Woke up with Koibito in my head, even though I woke up to monochrome. heh

For the first half of the day, it was Hikaru's harmony on the chorus of Ongaku. For the second half, it was Yume no Tsubasa.

Back