Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

Here's the higher quality (or at least more colorful progressive covers):

2d9vjfp.jpg

spk9pv.jpg

Thankies but tbh, I prefer the previous covers (or less colorful covers) :ayashii:

oh yeahh thank you so much for the pics :goodjob:
wakana's skin looks so shiny xD

Still no sign of samples or a PV, yet I'm already liking this single with the theme in these photos.

KalaBlog has updated with the pics of grunty and the ringtone (?) is now available, so... most likely the skin+samples will be launch, at the end of this week or the next monday :ayashii:

Kazado said:
KalaBlog has updated with the pics of grunty and the ringtone (?) is now available, so... most likely the skin+samples will be launch, at the end of this week or the next monday :ayashii:
Yay! And thanks for the pics. They are better in higher quality, in my opinion. Listening to all the older songs again to get ready. heh 3 more weeks! :sohappy:
-Lina

So clear!! :XD: I just noticed their necklace thingies (it's actually possible to see now that it's so clear) - so pretty :dote:

it's now my desktop wallpaper. :ohoho:

but i have too many icons... so wakana's and keiko's eyes are covered up! it's a bit scary looking, really :hide:

Re:

wintersviolet said:

but i have too many icons... so wakana's and keiko's eyes are covered up! it's a bit scary looking, really :hide:

Screen cap? :plot:

Re: Re:

silverywhite said:
wintersviolet said:

Screen cap? :plot:

you can DIY! :XD:

i preordered the cd+dvd today! so excited~

:uh..: I have to listen to the full song...
A chair in the PV? They have to dance!! XD

Back