its so great! :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
:XD: :XD: :XD:
awesome cover~
I want to preorder it but I still have to wait for my friend's decision :blood:

Regular Edition
2u3v7fk.jpg

Limited Edition
95mnbc.jpg

hmmmmmmm difficult to say which one is better...
Each cover has its good points. For the Regular Edition, I like the colors better, and the fact that we see their dresses more (or the shape of their body). On the Limited Edition, I like the fact that their faces are big (and i prefer these faces), they are closer to one another, it looks stronger to me!

thank you gillsa again! XD

the limited edition looks really nice! i like their expressions better, and you see enough of their outfits. the PV will make up for the rest.

i wonder if we can expect a similar type of lighting for the pv... :ayashii:

zurra said:
the limited edition looks really nice! i like their expressions better, and you see enough of their outfits. the PV will make up for the rest.

i wonder if we can expect a similar type of lighting for the pv... :ayashii:

What I hope first is this :
"they don't have a chair or sofa or anything to be sat on" :plot:

I want them running like crazy (like the girl in Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru was doing) :ohoho: , since it will fit to the song I bet.

I like the LE version better, I'm glad I'm getting that one. :) And it's October! yay! So only 27 more days! hehe When are the samples getting here?
-Lina

Re:

Liana_Ilia said:
hehe When are the samples getting here?
-Lina

Usually when the Kalafina site updates (and that happens one month or 15 days before the single's release, I dont remember well)

Grunty..Thanks so much for the translation...>////////<... (I'm also confused with that does "live image" mean for.., but I hope your hope come true..lol.)

When I found out that Hikaru would be the main vocalist for progressive, I was thinking that I don't really like her voice. But then, I remembered that I didn't like her voice in the slow songs and that she sounds so awesome in sprinter and mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta. <3
Hikaru's voice sounds a bit too agressive in soft and sweet song.., but she did well in more fast and energetic songs like sprinter or aria... Um... I don't like her voice in 7th Heaven, too. :uh..:

Moreover, in my opinion, Hikaru's voice shares a common identity with Yuuka's voices in the way that... their voices tend to too much outstanding when singing with others. (I don't know how to explain it exactly..= =....just like.. their voices are very very eminent and you can hear their voices even they sang with other 10 women at the same time...) It's a good identity when they're main vocals, but not when they sang with others in a bit polyphonic way as in some of Kalafina's songs. Coz their voices are quite hard to blend with others... (I think Wakana's and Keiko's voices are in such kind that is easily to blend with others, differs from Hikaru's and Yuuka's and I think it's one of the main reason that why I feel duet songs from Tiaraway are a bit annoying... also... I think Hikaru's and Yuuka's voices aren't matched to the blending part of 4 FJ vocalists in Parallel Hearts...:).)

And, surprisingly, she is the one that looks the best in the cover!
I prefer Keiko....lol.

I like both covers....>///////<.....OMG....they are very gorgeous!!!!!!!..... However... I prefer Wakana's face in LM, but love Keiko's & Hikaru's faces in RE..XD...

i think i prefer the normal edition for the dresses
Aren't they the same.....???? :shock:

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
I think Wakana's and Keiko's voices are in such kind that is easily to blend with others, differs from Hikaru's and Yuuka's and I think it's one of the main reason that why I feel duet songs from Tiaraway are a bit annoying... also... I think Hikaru's and Yuuka's voices aren't matched to the blending part of 4 FJ vocalists in Parallel Hearts...
yes, that's why Yuki separats YUUKA from the FJ regular.

As for the voice blending part, Maya actually can balance their voices very well...but...x)

I am looking forward to see Hikaru singing chorus for Yuuka :XD:

Re: Re:

gillsa said:

Actually according to Yuki (i think she had said it one blog post) Yuuka was separated from the rest FJ (I talk about the new era) because customers knew her as FictionJunction YUUKA, so she thought of keeping it like that.

george1234 said:
gillsa said:

Actually according to Yuki (i think she had said it one blog post) Yuuka was separated from the rest FJ (I talk about the new era) because customers knew her as FictionJunction YUUKA, so she thought of keeping it like that.
yea she also said that too XD

Yuki didn't say explicitly that she separated Yuuka because of that reason, but she said that Yuuka works the best as a sololist. I don't remember if it was from a net interview or a magazine interview, there were so many of them during the PH release period :XD:

george1234 said:
Liana_Ilia said:
hehe When are the samples getting here?
-Lina

Usually when the Kalafina site updates (and that happens one month or 15 days before the single's release, I dont remember well)

Okay, thanks. I'm just being impatient. I guess it's that way with any of Yuki's music, but Kalafina I think I'm the most impatient for. heh Even though i still love Storia and Lirica, I want more, even though it hasn't been that long since Storia came out. :innocent:
-Lina

Back