うつくしさ (4:50)
progressive ~Instrumental~ (5:41)

HIS MASK said:
maha_gnosis said:
What I hope first is this :
"they don't have a chair or sofa or anything to be sat on" :plot:
I won't say that they did it in Lacrimosa :blood:

They have chairs in every one of their PV, and they sat :plot:

Hm... unlike everybody here, I don't really like the covers, they make me fear the worse. I fear that it will be too far away from the first tracks (ARIA, sprinter...)
Actually I fear that Yuki continues in the way she opened with Seventh Heaven CD and some tracks that are quite different of the rest (although they remain impressive).

Re:

Daiima said:
Hm... unlike everybody here, I don't really like the covers, they make me fear the worse. I fear that it will be too far away from the first tracks (ARIA, sprinter...)
Actually I fear that Yuki continues in the way she opened with Seventh Heaven CD and some tracks that are quite different of the rest (although they remain impressive).
Seems like you have too many fears then.

Re:

Daiima said:

Hm, I don't quite understand.
It has happened that Kalafina tracks are not very Yuki-ish (or in this case, FictionJunction-ish).

I just preordered mine! :sohappy: I'm excited, I may not even listen to the samples, just because I want to be surprised. And I think the Kalafina songs are very Yuki. Especially Fairytale. hehe
-Lina

Re:

Daiima said:

I'm not too sure what to expect from Progressive as well, but that is also why I am looking forward to it. The covers do give off a different vibe from the other songs...I guess we shall wait and see :ayashii:

silverywhite said:
Daiima said:

I'm not too sure what to expect from Progressive as well, but that is also why I am looking forward to it. The covers do give off a different vibe from the other songs...I guess we shall wait and see :ayashii:

Same here. I love Yuki's style but I'd really like for her to surprise us by pulling off something different - that would really show us her creativity as a composer.

CruelAngel said:
Same here. I love Yuki's style but I'd really like for her to surprise us by pulling off something different - that would really show us her creativity as a composer.

Yeah! Creativity and experimentation for the win. :3

What's gonna be in the LE DVD? :confu:
Based on that I'll pick either RE or LE.

you could also see the news post but

grunty said:
1. 「progressive」PV
2. 「love come down」Live Image (hopefully they mean Recording)
3. 「Mata kaze ga tsuyokunatta」Live Image (hopefully they mean Recording)
4. 「Ongaku」Live Image (hopefully they mean Recording)
5. Bonus Video(TOKYO MX「Utatane」Kalafina Version)

Yep guess I'll be trying for LE.I've never bought a music album before so I hope this would be a fantastic first. :aww:

2qjlhye.jpg

new profile pic
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina

grunty said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/e6r33r.jpg

Well, if these covers have these colors in reality then this is pretty good.

OMG OMG OMG! Thanks Grunty! Super high res uberlicious! :nosebleed:

Back