Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

thanks Grunty,

I didn't expect this kind of song ... it does sound very J-Pop-ish ^^; oh welll... oh wellllll... we'll wait... we'll wait for the full song. at last I love hikaru's voice in this one than Storia .

Thanks for the sample,grunty.^_^

I like this song,though it is very different from their general style.

The sample reminds me of 可憐Girl's music somehow.... :swt:
Need... full... version... :glower:

I want to listen :wai: However I have the most retarded internet connection ever and after 10 minutes I still cannot download the sample. Time to go to school and download it there :uh..:

EDIT: FINALLY got the sample after internet decided to work. Gotta say it's interesting...can't wait for the full version :ohoho:

maha_gnosis said:
thanks Grunty,

I didn't expect this kind of song ... it does sound very J-Pop-ish ^^; oh welll... oh wellllll... we'll wait... we'll wait for the full song. at last I love hikaru's voice in this one than Storia .

I agree it sounds J-Pop, which feels a bit strange actually. I guess we'll wait and see :ayashii:

wowow, that's a really different sound for them. sounds much more... j-pop. i like it though, this kind of singing really suits Hikaru's voice (it reminds me a little of Nanase Aikawa in this kind of song). can't wait to hear the rest!!! thanks, grunty.

Yeah, thanks Grunty! (It made my day after learning that play asia put a delay on the 3rd Kara no Kyoukai movie that I ordered a couple weeks ago. heh) I like it too, especially the ending of the sample with the violin. :sohappy: Can't wait for the full version. I guess I can just listen to the sample on a loop. heh
-Lina

Re:

thanksss grrrrunty

it looks like a song from the 90s a bit ! i think that's the feeling grunty meant by associating it with gin no hashi x)
well that was my first impression, but after listening to it a bit more, it's still has that Yuki touch that makes you like the song so easily ! 8D it's something familiar to me uhu

what ? what do you have against chairs ?? chairs could be good in some way :plot:
well imagine, what if they have chairs AND they dance ? 8D :ayashii:
:ohoho:

elcazador said:
Thanks for the sample,grunty.^_^

I like this song,though it is very different from their general style.
agreed even if my sister said it sounds like all the other kalafina songs! o__O" to me it's completely a different style!

I want the PV the PV the PV AND TEH LIVES :ohoho:

I like how it sounds like a mix of Kalafina + FJ + T.M.Revolution.
Hikaru sounds awesome in this kind of song, as expected.
Also, I want more of that violin solo at the end... :nosebleed:

Wow, like everybody said, this has a j-pop feel. But I like it a lot. A lot! Can't wait till the full version. I wonder if it'll have any Kajiurago chorus?

I am drawing them again, and I just want to be clear so that I don't make a mistake heh It goes Hikaru, Wakana, and Keiko on the covers right? (I will post the art in the general section once I get all 3 of them drawn. :))
-Lina

It sounds very interesting! Hikaru sounds cool!

But the song hasn't grown on me... *is shot by rabid CPMers* I'm going to listen to it some more :XD:

Re:

Liana_Ilia said:
I am drawing them again, and I just want to be clear so that I don't make a mistake heh It goes Hikaru, Wakana, and Keiko on the covers right? (I will post the art in the general section once I get all 3 of them drawn. :))
-Lina

It's Wakana on the left, Keiko in the middle, and Hikaru on the right :XD:

Back