Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

So many info to follow....I think I should go to the webboard more often...

As for the voice blending part, Maya actually can balance their voices very well...but...x)
I agree...but...x)... you know what I mean..lol.

I am looking forward to see Hikaru singing chorus for Yuuka
At first I think it'll be so cool because their voices share some common identity, but when I think of Tiara Way...Um.... I'm a bit worried of the result... :omgwtf:

For the new profile pic... um... I think Wakana's is the most good-looking.. Keiko and Hikaru seem so thin.. (or they're really thinner..? I don't know...) Um.. I accept that I don't like J-pop make-up style..- -... sorry guys.. :uh..: .

The sample of Progressive is so cool.., even at first it reminds me the famous Cruel Angel Thesis (I think the first three notes are the same...) The song is very proper for Hikaru's style... (completely different from Seventh Heaven..lol.)

It sounds more J-pop-ish but the chorus and instrumental are still full of Yuki-ish...so it's ok... It's Hikaru's and Konno's Rock!!! (Oops... I think the violinist in Kalafina's live is not Konno!?! the violin voice in Progressive may be performed by another one.... Orz...)

I like how it sounds like a mix of Kalafina + FJ + T.M.Revolution.
T.M......O_o.... Um..yep... if Progressive is Rock-like, it's Rock's style is the same as T.M. Rock's style... lol... (and I love all of their songs' style...Kalafina..FJ..and TM!!! lol.)

The longer version... there're some parts that so similar...too much similar to Aikoi... :uh..: . But....even it's similar to another song or not, it's still a beautiful and Yuki-ish song... As for the violin's part.. um..it's quite ok..., but it may sound better in the HQ version.

Thanks a lot gillsa.

progressive is not rock. Not in any way.

I'm going to hang on to my comments earlier. The full version does have a lot of parts taken straight from aikoi (it's one thing to make it in a similar style, but another to be lazy and take the vocal melody straight from it too) and is overall very disappointing (after the intro). Sad grunty is disappointed.

(btw, aikoi is still one of my fav FJY songs.)

:waa:

Hopefully Utsukushisa is good.

i like the fast violin stuff near the end of the preview :dote:
maybe if i listen to this song more it will sound less like other songs :S
I remember when i first heard a little clip of dream port i thought it sounded exactly like tsubasa :ayashii:

Re:

Zuiyon said:
hey I think a live with only songs like fairytale or SH would be too slow!! (and Keiko would not be able to dance ! :omgwtf:)
I agree! Energetic Keiko :plot: :dote: :plot:
Why did I think that 'SH' was Sound Horizon at the first look :blood:

Thank you gillsa :sohappy: I like the song but still not the best of Kalafina.

george1234 said:
I think its closer to "nowhere", than to aikoi, when it comes to the melody
nowhere+Kioku no Mori+love come down

Thanksssssssss gillsa-san :bow:

...........The beat sounds somewhat like club music.....I don't like most songs with a hard beat.... :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

.........But it will be energetic if they do it on LIVE!!! :sohappy: :dote: :sohappy:

I LOVE YOU GILLSA :nosebleed: How are we ever gonna repay you for all your kindness?

Re: Re:

HIS MASK said:
Why did I think that 'SH' was Sound Horizon at the first look
because you're a SH fan :sparkleguy:

OMG thank you so much Gillsaa :chuu:
XD

wahh gillsa is so nice, to thank her, she wants us to buy Kalafina's single!! :TdT:
it's already done for me :sparkleguy: anything else ? 8D

Thanks gillsa.

I'm going to buy their album, not singles :plot:

I have seventh heaven LE already :sohappy:

Expecting their second album in January.

The beginning of Progressive is Kioku no Mori-ish (the wakana's part too). The Violin sounds random for me too, it reminds me of Xenosaga III first trailer.
While the song grows a bit on me, but still ... it is weak...

I think she was comparing it to their previous songs.
Didn't Yuki say that Kalafina doesn't really have a style?

thank you (again) gillsa!!
this is not the best from kalafina, but I still like it, and I'm not disappointed any bit :XD:

Back