Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

Re:

Zuiyon said:
wahh gillsa is so nice, to thank her, she wants us to buy Kalafina's single!! :TdT:
it's already done for me :sparkleguy: anything else ? 8D
Lol when I saw this I though it was 'to thank her,she wants to buy us Kalafina's single' :uh..:
Either way if that's the way to thank her,consider it done.

Didn't Yuki say that Kalafina doesn't really have a style?

They shouldn't! Genre diversity has always been one of Yuki's trademarks. :sparkleguy:
But I guess we're somehow caught in the image of the girls performing things like Oblivious (I can't get rid of the feeling that the song might rather be sung by FictionJunction). Perhaps,breaking that image is what Yuki aims at. :ayashii:
Anyway, while IMHO not as strong as Oblivious and Lirica, this song still rocks. And literally enough, for that matter. :XD:

Placed my order yesterday~ Ah, I'm looking forward to this, it sounds so good
:nosebleed:

(I'm a huge fan of violins <3)

I preordered my copy already :sohappy:

I got nervous because everyone else said they were preordering so I didn't want to miss the LE copies :XD:

I'm excited. The song sounds recycled but a bad song on Kalafina's repoirtoire would be like a good song on Ayumi Hamasaki's so I think it works out okay.

OMFG! :nosebleed: Definitely a very cool cover there! just WOW
and the song sounds rock!
This will be absolutely worth my money.
Looks like Yukisama still lived up to her name.

Just looking in their eyes makes me :sohappy:

Ps. I loved Storia you wanna know why? :ayashii:

Pre-ordered :D

Oh and byt he way if you didn't know playasia is doing 10% off ALL japanese CDs. That's where I got mine from, even the LE one :sparkleguy:

Hey Nerahna, tsubasa, and Nick!

I was lingering as a guest these past few months. Didn't know if I should have made a formal return or not :shy:

But I'm back now so its all good :sohappy:

Progressive is growing on me each and every listen so I already lurv it :dote:

It kind of reminds me of a little sister song to sprinter. I was hoping it would have been sprinter part II..but it's slightly inferior to the former. But that's okay any single from kalafina has my undying affections :nosebleed:

How embarrasing... :omgwtf: even after trying not to misspell any names an N slipped in..sorry Kerahna :bow:

Re:

Yasogami said:
10 days from now :aww:

Woohoo! :sohappy: Just listened to the clip of the radio station again. hehe Can't wait! I'm splitting up the Kalafina songs by days so after only one week of listening, it will be time for the new single. :dote:
-Lina

Back