Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

I like this kind of music (it reminds me my debuts in j-music!) but I think that it does not fit Kalafina... It looks like it's a good song, but it's not a song for Kalafina, according to me.
And the more I see the cover, the more I think their new look do not fit them... I'm quite disappointed.

Thanks gillsa! :hearts:
And wow, after listening the longer version of progressive, I'm starting to like it more. Especially the violin melody <3<3<3

I'm lovin the intro! It's cool :3
:dote:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GILLSAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

sono DIVUDI :stars:

OMG that song is soo good 8D
the beginning somehow reminds me a bit of aikoi

wahh that song! THAT SONG :ohoho: :dote:

Re: Re:

silverywhite said:
Liana_Ilia said:
I am drawing them again, and I just want to be clear so that I don't make a mistake heh It goes Hikaru, Wakana, and Keiko on the covers right? (I will post the art in the general section once I get all 3 of them drawn. :))
-Lina

It's Wakana on the left, Keiko in the middle, and Hikaru on the right :XD:

Wow, I was way off. :uh..: lol Thanks. And thank you Gilsa! I'm loving the song, and yeah, it does sound a bit different for Kalafina. Almost more like a FJ song, like Aikoi. It's a bit happier, or bouncy should I say? heh (like a mix of Love Come Down and Parallel Hearts) I can't wait until the end of the month now! :sohappy:
-Lina

Oh, thank you for the link!
Not so bad, but again, I find it a shame for them to sing this kind of songs. It does not highlight the incredible talent they have.
Aria, Fairytale, Seventh Heaven... is the kind of songs in which their singing skills and the beauty of their voices are really enjoyable.
But, this songis not bad!

(Neverthelles, as usual, I will listen to it many and many times... and it will finally become a great song! :XD: )

Thanks Gillsa.

I'm disappointed. Hopefully it will change with the greater quality... Too J-Popish and... dunno... I hate the violin. it sounds too generic and repetitive. While the melody itself isn't bad, it is decent too.

And yes, it sounds very FictionJunction-ish, I don't feel kalafina anymore O__O
Even Storia has a better vibe.
Lastly, I can only hope than this song won't be included in the album version

Well... at least Yuki has said herself that this song isn't very very Kalafina-ish. I hope for a better Utsukushisa too... but that 5 min long in the making of the song worries me.

Daiima said:
Not so bad, but again, I find it a shame for them to sing this kind of songs. It does not highlight the incredible talent they have.
Aria, Fairytale, Seventh Heaven... is the kind of songs in which their singing skills and the beauty of their voices are really enjoyable.
hey I think a live with only songs like fairytale or SH would be too slow!! (and Keiko would not be able to dance ! :omgwtf:)
and since it's supposed to fit the lives, progressive is good like thissss to me :sohappy:

Progressive is pretty addictive, even if it is a bit different from the usual. I love the violins. Can't wait to hear Utsukushisa.

george1234 said:
well... they could also dance while being on the chairs :ohoho:

Strangely erotic :ohoho:

Thanks Gilsaaa! I think this is a lovely song, perfect for lives. I agree that some of the first parts sounded like Aikoi. But I think this different image is very fresh for Kalafina. But I can't believe they talked over the Kajiurago at the end. :aww:

Back