Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

Breaking down traditional designs! :XD: I can't wait to see the other version... :ayashii:

Whoa, cool pic! Quite a departure from the other covers...but hey, I think they look good. :dote: The costumes look very nice, though I can't see them very well...

Yesasia still labels the single as "Title to be determined"...makes me a little paranoid about confirming my order now in case there turns out to be a mistake or something...

CruelAngel said:
Yesasia still labels the single as "Title to be determined"...makes me a little paranoid about confirming my order now in case there turns out to be a mistake or something...

Yeah, cdjapan says Untitled, but it has the release date as 10/28, so I'm thinking it would be Progressive, correct? I'm still going to preorder it early. hehe
-Lina

So cool cover.... :dote: ... Can't wait to get it...lol... Can anyone translate the DVD tracklist into English... :please: .

Not much to TL there... lol.

1. 「progressive」PV
2. 「love come down」Live Image (hopefully they mean Recording)
3. 「Mata kaze ga tsuyokunatta」Live Image (hopefully they mean Recording)
4. 「Ongaku」Live Image (hopefully they mean Recording)
5. Bonus Video(TOKYO MX「Utatane」Kalafina Version)

Liana_Ilia said:
CruelAngel said:

Yeah, cdjapan says Untitled, but it has the release date as 10/28, so I'm thinking it would be Progressive, correct? I'm still going to preorder it early. hehe
-Lina
you can still verify with the reference of the CD 8D

are they ready to rock and roll with that outfit in the new Vid Clip? : P

I HOPE so. :knife: Their videos make slow, but noticable progress comparing with Sprinter, but there's still room for improvement.

Wow the cover looks awesome! Their faces are so much more clearly shown than the other covers :nosebleed: Thanks for posting. Can't wait!!! :blood:

When I found out that Hikaru would be the main vocalist for progressive, I was thinking that I don't really like her voice. But then, I remembered that I didn't like her voice in the slow songs and that she sounds so awesome in sprinter and mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta. <3
So, progressive is bound to be awesome! :sohappy:
And, surprisingly, she is the one that looks the best in the cover! :ghost:

Re:

stormy panda said:
When I found out that Hikaru would be the main vocalist for progressive, I was thinking that I don't really like her voice. But then, I remembered that I didn't like her voice in the slow songs and that she sounds so awesome in sprinter and mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta. <3
So, progressive is bound to be awesome! :sohappy:
And, surprisingly, she is the one that looks the best in the cover! :ghost:

IMO... Hikaru's voice is more for Rock or Mysterious ballad like Aria or gloria ... I find her voice in (especially) Storia then Seventh Heaven is annoying : P

Re: Re:

maha_gnosis said:
IMO... Hikaru's voice is more for Rock or Mysterious ballad like Aria or gloria ... I find her voice in (especially) Storia then Seventh Heaven is annoying : P

Yeah I agree. Actually the live version of ARIA is what got me listening to Kalafina and I really liked Hikaru's voice in it :shy: But as you said, I wasn't fond of it in Storia. I found it kind of...what's the word I'm looking for, stringent? :confu:

95mnbc.jpg

Limited Edition

Nice cover. Wakana has a different feel to her with her hair swept back. I think this is the best cover for Kalafina so far! It feels more modern and less gothicy.

The limited edition just keeps getting better than the regular in every way...

Wowowowow the limited edition is gorgeous, even more gorgeous than the regular :nosebleed: Thanks gillsa!

Back