undefined

• Thread starter Thread starter shin
  • Start date Start date
@OOO-chan: Koichi-san. I asked him a question, he answered it, then I asked him another one and he said, "No more questions, please." I felt like crawling into a hole :rain:

What's worse, he misspelled 'question' with an 'a' instead of an 'e', and I was dying to correct him :spotlight:

Re:

ninetales said:
@OOO-chan: Koichi-san. I asked him a question, he answered it, then I asked him another one and he said, "No more questions, please." I felt like crawling into a hole :rain:

Awww you poor thing..

*hugs* not that it would make you feel better but *hug* :spotlight:

ninetales said:
What's worse, he misspelled 'question' with an 'a' instead of an 'e', and I was dying to correct him :spotlight:

uhh ninetales-chan..good thing you didnt :desksweat:
*pat* pat*

While going to order this, I realized that it might be something Wakana would like.

...I'm still going to order it, since it's insanely cheap and I like sharks. I wonder if there's one for snakes, too! I love snakes.

First, I'll see if I can find a better one.

Re: Re:

OOOyeh said:
Awww you poor thing..

*hugs* not that it would make you feel better but *hug* :spotlight:

Oh, it's okay. At least he didn't ignore me, like some other people have! i.e. Nozaki Morio...

I'm going to make sure to ask him if he's okay with questions from now on!

OOOyeh said:
uhh ninetales-chan..good thing you didnt :desksweat:
*pat* pat*

I know :spotlight:

^ Well, there's no way you could've known he was busy, unless you were recording everything he did. ...In fact, you not knowing he was busy is quite reassuring, because now he knows you don't stalk him.

:sparkleguy:

And I got my friend into THE iDOLM@STER and I can't stop ranting about all of my favourite characters. Makoto〜 Chihaya〜 Takane〜 Yukiho〜 Hibiki〜 Iori〜 Miki〜 EVERYONE

^ Hey, good point :XD:

You never fail to cheer me up, Ponti~

On an undefined note, I WANT NII-KUN'S CELL PHONE! Or at least something beautifully cerulean like it! :comeback:

Y'know, I think it's true that the '80s hit Japan late. If this is any indication, they hit Japan in about 1994 :ohoho:

Also, I'm glad that there are two random threads! More randomness is always good :goodjob:

EDIT

I love how Koichi-san keeps instantly switching between his yellow Magia guitar and his old red-and-white one throughout that song. I don't know how he pulls that off :XD:

tomorrow will be my piano competition but I'm still online and not practicing! :rain:

everyone is starting their mid term exams now but I just started my semester! how come!! :cry:

Back