undefined

Re: Re:

Pontianak said:
At least it means you haven't got mice in your house, which is good. Did he also chase after bugs, too?

Probably...but he was outside most of the time, being very independent, so I don't really know. Some of the cats would catch spiders downstairs now and then, though.

Pontianak said:
Did he wear a little adventure hat, like Columbus? :dote:

No, but he had double paws :dote:

Pontianak said:
I'm lucky that I don't get sad at films, ahah. But Grave of the Fireflies was a very good historical movie, so I value it a lot.

I'm the complete opposite. It was so DEPRESSING :bloodlust:

Basically I watch movies for escapism, not realism :ohoho:

Pontianak said:
Did you give in? :ohoho: What kind of treats do you give your cats, by the way?

Sometimes. She's quite hefty, though, so I try not to give her too much. Plus she has a tendency to lay around all day without eating or using the litter box, and then promptly throw up in the middle of the night...

For her I give Fancy Feast bites of some sort, all shaped like hearts and stars. She's loved them ever since I got her, and she's extremely picky, so I keep getting them although they don't have very good ingredients.

As for the other one, I give him a few different types of treats. He eats basically anything, so he gets fish and meat on the side too :plot:

Pontianak said:
I've only seen the original anime in Japanese, but as far as I can remember, it was a fairly decent show. That's not to say I liked it, but it was definitely a good show, and I always try and see things objectively;;

Well, I barely got through the first three episodes. It was just really annoying to me, maybe because of the voice acting... :uh..:

Probably...but he was outside most of the time, being very independent, so I don't really know. Some of the cats would catch spiders downstairs now and then, though.

Natural hunters, huh? :sohappy: Cats hunt spiders so I don't have to, that's how I see it.

No, but he had double paws :dote:

Aha~ :shy:

I'm the complete opposite. It was so DEPRESSING :bloodlust:

There's not a single movie I've ever felt even remotely sad at. :confu:

Basically I watch movies for escapism, not realism :ohoho:

I like that, too! Though I like fantasy for escapism, admittedly.

Sometimes. She's quite hefty, though, so I try not to give her too much. Plus she has a tendency to lay around all day without eating or using the litter box, and then promptly throw up in the middle of the night...

I've never had to deal with throwing up... Well, Sasu used to a lot, but Shika has an iron stomach.

For her I give Fancy Feast bites of some sort, all shaped like hearts and stars. She's loved them ever since I got her, and she's extremely picky, so I keep getting them although they don't have very good ingredients.

I see! I gave mine special flavoured treats on their birthday that they both loved but were extremely unhealthy. Other than that I get them the regular, healthy sticks and healthy crunchy sweets.

As for the other one, I give him a few different types of treats. He eats basically anything, so he gets fish and meat on the side too :plot:

Interesting. They sound quite different, don't they?

Sasu loved sardines, so I gave him those, but Shika hates them. They both loved steak and meats though.

Well, I barely got through the first three episodes. It was just really annoying to me, maybe because of the voice acting... :uh..:

Completely understandable! Bad acting, whether limited to voice or no, can be the ruin of any otherwise acceptable film or series.

Pontianak said:
There's not a single movie I've ever felt even remotely sad at. :confu:

I envy you :plz:

Pontianak said:
Interesting. They sound quite different, don't they?

They are, definitely :innocent:

Pontianak said:
Sasu loved sardines, so I gave him those, but Shika hates them. They both loved steak and meats though.

I find it so strange how cats like steak. How could they kill a cow in real life? :XD:

Pontianak said:
Completely understandable! Bad acting, whether limited to voice or no, can be the ruin of any otherwise acceptable film or series.

Yes, definitely!

I envy you :plz:

Ahah, it's horrible to be watching a movie with me in the same room. I constantly complain about plot holes and acting and characters and illogical decisions, so everyone gets annoyed with me. I'm incapable of taking any of it seriously, so I don't emphathise properly.

I find it so strange how cats like steak. How could they kill a cow in real life? :XD:

With a gun? :ohoho:

Re:

Pontianak said:
Ahah, it's horrible to be watching a movie with me in the same room. I constantly complain about plot holes and acting and characters and illogical decisions, so everyone gets annoyed with me. I'm incapable of taking any of it seriously, so I don't emphathise properly.

:fwa: That's exactly what I do!

Wonder why I still get upset? :confu:

Pontianak said:
With a gun? :ohoho:

Well, I did always think that Miss Haru could be a little cowgirl, complete with six-shooters and a ten-gallon hat :ayashii:

:fwa: That's exactly what I do!

I'm exactly the same with books and video games, too. Critical running commentary on everything. I can't stop myself!

Well, I did always think that Miss Haru could be a little cowgirl, complete with six-shooters and a ten-gallon hat :ayashii:

How cu~~~te! :shy: Sasu always liked sleeping in my hats, so maybe he wanted to be a cowboy, too.

You better hide yo onions, hide yo emotes, and hide yo posts because I'm coming after everything out here.

:ohoho:

That video will never stop amusing me.

Y'know, I believe that sometimes you can actually do TOO MUCH. There's a time when you should just give up!

"Happy" Independence Day, Brazil.

But it's not a happy day. :cry:

why cant Maldives(Male') do that fiber optic cable thing :uh..:

so annoying :cry:

Back