undefined

^ Producer as Koichi? :ohoho: As long as he doesn't start picking up the underage girls into his harem leaving them for me to ship together freely then it's a cute image.

Re:

Pontianak said:
^ It was very awkward and I just said, ".....sure???", but then I text her later saying "no sorry i found someone else".
its a HER O_O, sayy ponti-chan exactly what kinda proposal was that?

^ Eh, she just got down on one knee and said, "ERINN, I love you, will you marry me".

I can't say it wasn't odd, but Chelsie is definitely an odd person. She's my friend, though, which I suppose is why I'm the only girl she hasn't groped in our year. Not to say she hasn't tried, but I have fast reflexes.

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
I can't stand public marriage proposals. Honestly, those guys must have a great time chortling to themselves and thinking, "No way she'll turn me down if I propose in front of a stadium-full of fans or a TV audience of half a million!" What a selfish and manipulative thing to do :blood:
OOOyeh said:
You know you just wrote something which always occupied my head, and i feel relieved to know i am not the only person who thinks that way.Honestly!
:blood:
Now there's the four of us.I always believe marriage proposals should be done privately.I think it's more sincere, but some people thinks it's romantic.ugh :uh..: :glower:

The Gazette latest album was released on 5th of OCT but i got caught up in doing other things i forgot about it. :blood: Either way o got it now :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Re: Re:

murrue02 said:
Now there's the four of us.I always believe marriage proposals should be done privately.I think it's more sincere, but some people thinks it's romantic.ugh :uh..: :glower:
yeah true true :uh..:

Person 1: "What do you see?"
Person 2: "Snow is falling."
Me: Yuki wa shiroku daichi ni somete......

:XD:

Re:

ninetales said:
Person 1: "What do you see?"
Person 2: "Snow is falling."
Me: Yuki wa shiroku daichi ni somete......

:XD:

Seconded! Right, Lina? :XD:

Back