undefined

So tired. :...: I want to go to bed, but my cat is sleeping there and I don't want to wake him.

....never mind, he just woke up and is staring at me with one eye opened and one eye closed again.

OH MY GOD, I just called him Obawo-san :omg: :omg: :omg:

Why didn't I think to call him Nakajima-san!? :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Re:

Pontianak said:
^ Making slashing motions across your neck with your hand? :psst:
Normally i do stuffs like that and besides no one dared stare at me for long >.> this one is pretty hard to read too :desksweat:
ZoaKaizer said:
Stare back at them :psst:
i did but it fail..i gotta say hes one brave solder :uh..:

but i am officially freaking out, i see him near my house
twitching.gif

^just ignore those who are staring at you, or you can stare at them too. :psst:

I can't stand public marriage proposals. Honestly, those guys must have a great time chortling to themselves and thinking, "No way she'll turn me down if I propose in front of a stadium-full of fans or a TV audience of half a million!" What a selfish and manipulative thing to do :blood:

Re:

murrue02 said:
^just ignore those who are staring at you, or you can stare at them too. :psst:
i did but he kept smiling :uh..:
ninetales said:
I can't stand public marriage proposals. Honestly, those guys must have a great time chortling to themselves and thinking, "No way she'll turn me down if I propose in front of a stadium-full of fans or a TV audience of half a million!" What a selfish and manipulative thing to do :blood:
You know you just wrote something which always occupied my head, and i feel relieved to know i am not the only person who thinks that way.Honestly!
:blood:

^ I'm glad you agree. I hate it when TV shows focus on that, like it's so wonderfully romantic. All the guy's doing is forcing his fiance to say yes!

Also, I recommend you completely ignore the guy who stares at you. If you acknowledge him, it'll just make him want to hang around more... :uh..:

^Thank you, i will take your advice :bow: Yeah poor girls who said YES in order not to suffer in humiliation. :uh..: its like on going chain, once a guy sees another guy propose like that he does the same..and on it goes. i think one of the girls who gets proposed like that ought to say NO if she dont want to, for once to break this on going thing :uh..: Or am i just being rude to say it?

Re:

ninetales said:
I think the same Niney. It doesn't give a girl any possibility not to accept the proposal :uh..:

^ Chelsie proposed to me today in the middle of a corridor, which made everyone stare at us. Even though she was probably joking, it reminded me of this conversation.

What's the Great Unknown? What's in the sugar bowl? What was her serious crime? And most importantly, why is he leaving these questions unanswered? :anger: :bloodlust:

^ For some reason, I'm thinking about a Series of Unfortunate Events.

giru is so much more pleasant to listen to than other Visual Kei bands :dote:

Also, I hate Myspace. The layout of that website is so incredibly slow and inaccessible, it amazes me that anyone still uses it :uh..:

Re:

Pontianak said:
^ Chelsie proposed to me today in the middle of a corridor, which made everyone stare at us. Even though she was probably joking, it reminded me of this conversation.
So did you say yes :psst:

^ It was very awkward and I just said, ".....sure???", but then I text her later saying "no sorry i found someone else".

When I think of Producer-san from Idolmaster, I think of Koichi-san producing those girls...it'd be a cute sight, to say the least. :shy:

Back