undefined

• Thread starter Thread starter shin
  • Start date Start date
Y'know, when I think about SGU, I realize that it really doesn't stand out in any way. It's a BSG ripoff, basically, and the only thing that inspired all the controversy around it was the fact that it was a complete turnaround from the atmospheres of SG-1 and SGA. Other than that, it's a completely boring, stereotypical, cliched space soap opera... :ayashii:

mom told me to sleep already~ but I just don't feel like doing it even though I feel really tired~ ~~ waaaa~~~ *bad daughter*

Changed my icon to my favourite Vocaloid, who it's surprisingly hard to find good art for.

img0b90c845zik3zj.jpe

AAAAAAAHHHH!! :omg: :XD:

Apparently, I'm a certified lethal weapon. Which sounds hilarious, but I remember signing a legal document saying that I was classified as a lethal weapon because I did martial arts.

Somehow, though, I doubt that it'll come in handy if I ever end up in a gunfight. :ayashii:

I will only have 4 hours sleep today!!! and full day of activities tomorrow!!! what a day~~~ :omg:

@Ponti/OOO-chan:

Yes, that's Jr :XD:

That is JUNGAPOP Mamango, basically a different version of the band JUNGAPOP that Jr's in. Normally they have five members - Jr on bass, the other two guys in the picture (singer and drummer), Koichi-san on guitar, and irritating Minowa on keyboard. But for some reason they decided to make a smaller unit this time around, just leaving these three.

Of course, that doesn't explain why they're in such outfits :XD:

Back